94 mark VIII

deadmark8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I really Hate to sell her but i have 3 cars and no job something has to change. Looking for $2000 OBO. Located in Beaver Dam, wi.

Shes a great car 200k on the body, about 40k on the engine but only 25k on the rebuild and 120-125k on the trans. shes a great runner never had an issues with her that left me stranded. the air ride is on its way out still pumps up and holds all thru the summer some cold days she drops but not all of them.

the car is black with saddle interior has the jbl system in it traction control and abs both power seats work. the coolant level sensor is bad but it holds coolant just fine. it needs new rear shocks. the tires are fair. it has painted 10 spoke directionals. stock exhaust minus mufflers. the grill is in 1 piece.

Now heres a list of parts that come with the car...and boy is it a list
1 front seats (black in good/fair condition)
2 rear seats (black in good/fair condition)
3 black center console
4 black headliner
5 black interior panels
6 black seat belts
7 both rear quarter glass
8 both door windows
9 black steering wheel w/ air bag
10 black glove box
11 new reman ALT
12 black deck lid cover
13 4 center caps for snow flakes
14 spare keyless entry module
15 spare ignition cylinder
16 various modules
17 W3Z3 ecu
18 2 spare coil packs
19 Used spare spark plug wires
20 the useless beauty cover
21 intake tube with gasket
22 air box with MAF
23 fuel pump and sending unit
24 set of halogen housings
25 set of HID housings (broken but if ur good you can cut them apart and put the HID lens' on the halogen housings)
26 Passenger side valve cover
27 IMRC's with injectors
28 all the weather stripping for the doors
29 passenger door window track
30 brand new outer tie rods
31 drivers side valve cover gasket (new)
32 Throttle body
33 passenger window motor
34 black sun visors
35 93 mirrors
36 2 driveshaft u joints
im sure im missing some stuff but ill have a link to all the pics i got in a bit still uploading pics.
http://s1009.photobucket.com/albums/af215/vanren3/mark 8 for sale/

Last edited:
KK did you see the picture of the housings? they are broke at the rear dims but im guessing u just want the lenses.

there is also a rebuildable 4.6L im almost 100% certain it had a rod knock when i pulled it out. and a conti 4.6L

Black on black

Jamie, stop being a dick and bragging on that b-on-b badass Gen II you got posted in pics here- LOL_LOL! Its bad enough that you got more Marks than the rest of us combined.
Rock on with yo bad self!
Find me a like new set of ten spokes yet?

who is bragging?? i didnt say anything about it. i want to buy this guys hid lenses lol wtf???

KK did you see the picture of the housings? they are broke at the rear dims but im guessing u just want the lenses.

there is also a rebuildable 4.6L im almost 100% certain it had a rod knock when i pulled it out. and a conti 4.6L

I didn't see the pic but I want to buy em!!

How much?

And Jamie I called em!

Jamie, stop being a dick and bragging on that b-on-b badass Gen II you got posted in pics here- LOL_LOL! Its bad enough that you got more Marks than the rest of us combined.
Rock on with yo bad self!
Find me a like new set of ten spokes yet?

Laser has a set he was askin $300 plus shipping I think.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=61039

I have a set of mint octies PM if your interested.

Be selling in a month or so.

Sorry for the thread hijack:(

ok since i am having no luck finding a buyer for the entire car if you see a part in my list that you'd like PM me or post here with your offer...the HID housings are gone...

ok i really want this car gone as the registration is almost due. ill take $1250 for the car alone. if ya want some or all of the parts $1600.

Please id rather see a LVC member get the car and part it out than some joe schmoe off the street take it drive it and kill it. id even be willing to deliver it within maybe an hour or 2 of beaver dam, or meet ya half way. please dont make me post this on Craigslist.

updated condition is that the air ride has some serious issues ATM. fresh oil change. fresh PS flush and coolant flush.

emailed twice and no response still for sale will take a reasonable offer if gone by the 16th of june.

Members online

No members online now.
Back