'94 For Sale: Lookin' for something better!!

truckerlincoln

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
After getting home from a hard week of being on the road, Eleanor has done it again. I started her up to get warm, brush the snow off of her, start to back out of the parking spot. AND CRACK!! Now there is a nice crack that runs clear across my windshield. After puting tons of money into her, this is the final straw. It's time for something better. So, Eleanor is FOR SALE!! What you see is what you get. 94 Mark VIII, 150K+ miles, ok body, good interior, one screamin stock 4.6, new fuel pump, new rebuilt tranny, new alternator, new upper ball joint(right side). All new parts have less than 10K miles on them. I figured I would let LVC members have 1st chance at it than give it to the open public. Asking $1500 (Picture is in my gallery)

Have you priced a windshield, If I had the money i would buy it. Good Luck.

He's got $1500 in post...

In FL the insuranse HAS to pay for a new windshield no matter what, don't know how that works in different states though...

When the windshield cracked I moved only about 2 feet. Moving that little, there was no body flex. Haven't the slightest idea how it did. As for the price, I stand firm on $1500. Whoever buys it is getting one heck of a deal considering the tranny($1200), fuel pump($750), etc., etc. Sad to let go of her, but I gotta do what I gotta do.

truckerlincoln said:
When the windshield cracked I moved only about 2 feet. Moving that little, there was no body flex. Haven't the slightest idea how it did. As for the price, I stand firm on $1500. Whoever buys it is getting one heck of a deal considering the tranny($1200), fuel pump($750), etc., etc. Sad to let go of her, but I gotta do what I gotta do.

Mileage is the only thing killing you, I just turned down a black on black '93 on ebay that sold for $914 with 119,000 miles. I would fix the windshield and then sell it, you might get closer to $2000 then local.

It might have cracked becuase of rapid temperature change. Have you ever just taken a glass out of the dish washer and its really hot so you put it under the faucet with cold water running and it cracks. Same idea here except reversed, although it still has the same effect.

Well in about 3 hours I pick up Mark VIII #4 although it's not going to be my Mark VIII. But I think I'm on a roll here...

Anyone have a 96 For Sale then I have all the Gen I's...

Members online

No members online now.
Back