94$5,500/70,000/guy wants to sell! Irrodecent Green/Gray CantonOH

MsM8tress

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi guys, I checked out this ride today, nice, looks good, rides nice! The body is irrodec.green/gray, the interior is tan/black (carpet, seats tan, console tan, middle dash side to side panel swoop is black) in excellant condition, 10 inda trunk (CD), all b&w's work nicely, love wrinkles in the leather but nothing near a rip or tear. Rides very very nice, picking up and stopping good, nothing noteable to be concerened about - except needs new antenna motor (didn't go up or down, was up but could push down). I really liked her cause the cd worked from the radio - the way it should be! Air susp. felt fine , rims good. Tell him Debi sent ya, call John Miller 330-936-3098.
SORRY NO PIC's - CAR IS COOL COLOR!!!!only few door dings in the paint on sides, nothing that can't be easly fixed, nothing else cept nice clean inside and the minor dings outside.

MeNmyMarkVIII said:
Hi guys, I checked out this ride today, nice, looks good, rides nice! The body is irrodec.green/gray, the interior is tan/black (carpet, seats tan, console tan, middle dash side to side panel swoop is black) in excellant condition, 10 inda trunk (CD), all b&w's work nicely, love wrinkles in the leather but nothing near a rip or tear. Rides very very nice, picking up and stopping good, nothing noteable to be concerened about - except needs new antenna motor (didn't go up or down, was up but could push down). I really liked her cause the cd worked from the radio - the way it should be! Air susp. felt fine , rims good. Tell him Debi sent ya, call John Miller 330-936-3098.
SORRY NO PIC's - CAR IS COOL COLOR!!!!only few door dings in the paint on sides, nothing that can't be easly fixed, nothing else cept nice clean inside and the minor dings outside.
So this is a Mk VIII? $5500 for a 94? Tell him good luck.

re-Markable LSC said:
So this is a Mk VIII? $5500 for a 94? Tell him good luck.

I offered him 4,500 and he would have taken it cept while he was relaying my offer to the seller, I was offered a good deal on a 96 Mark VIII The guy is selling it for someone and he is really tired of trying to get rid of it - Make him an offer if you are interested and I bet he will jump on it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back