93 mark viii rear

Act in a courteous manner and you will be amazed how far you go. So far that doesn't look to be the case here. Grow up and conduct yourself professionally and maybe your internet reputation will be intact.

When have i once NOT acted courteous? how come i was never contacted????????

This guy has tried to contact your buddy (the only POC at that time) on numerous occasions. When no one replies and the tracking numbers received do not even work what is a fella supposed to do? The reason I know this is because he voiced his concerns to me more than a week ago on this matter. Still, he remained patient and refrained from taking any action.

how bout my email address all over paypal??????????????

what about that????

if you knew about his concerns a week ago how come i didnt?????????

Jason has been a very good member here and I personally know him to be one of the most stand up guys I know. When a person such as yourself calls him a liar with no good cause then that is just plain unacceptable slander. I foresee that you will be banned here soon anyways due to you poor attitude so it has been nice knowing you. Stop acting like such a jerk. Stop letting your emotions get the best of you, and stop causing an overall ruckus. That is not what a forum like this is all about.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? READ EVERY SINGLE THING POSTED EARLIER. HE TOLD PAYPAL HE TRIED TO CONTACT ME NUMEROUS TIMES, BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, THATS CALLED A LIE.

HOW AM I ACTING LIKE A JERK I'M TRYING TO HELP THE GUY OR ARE YOU JUST THAT SLOW TO FIGURE IT OUT?

HOW ABOUT YOU READ EVERY SINGLE THING ABOVE BEFORE MAKING BOGUS STATEMENTS

I AM NOT CAUSING A RUCKUS, I TOLD YOU YOU HAVE A PROBLEM TAKE IT TO PM OR EMAIL, DONT CLUTTER THE BOARD. BUT NO YOU WANT TO KEEP VOICING YOUR OPINION SO OF COURSE I'M GOING TO DEFEND MY REPUTATION.

I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT GETTING BANNED FROM THIS BOARD...BUT WHY SHOULD I GET BANNED?

FOR HELPING THE GUY?

FOR EXPRESSING THE FACT I SHOULD HAVE BEEN CONTACTED FIRST?

OR JUST BECAUSE YOU FEEL THAT WAY????

WELL MAYBE IF SOMEONE WAS LISTENING TO WHAT I ACTUALLY SAID, WE WOULDNT BE HAVING THIS DISCUSSION.

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU SKIM THROUGH AND POST UP, MAKE REMARKS AND TRY TO SLANDER ME.

THAT MAKES YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL

Act in a courteous manner and you will be amazed how far you go. So far that doesn't look to be the case here. Grow up and conduct yourself professionally and maybe your internet reputation will be intact.

This guy has tried to contact your buddy (the only POC at that time) on numerous occasions. When no one replies and the tracking numbers received do not even work what is a fella supposed to do? The reason I know this is because he voiced his concerns to me more than a week ago on this matter. Still, he remained patient and refrained from taking any action. Jason has been a very good member here and I personally know him to be one of the most stand up guys I know. When a person such as yourself calls him a liar with no good cause then that is just plain unacceptable slander. I foresee that you will be banned here soon anyways due to you poor attitude so it has been nice knowing you. Stop acting like such a jerk. Stop letting your emotions get the best of you, and stop causing an overall ruckus. That is not what a forum like this is all about.

I'll put Justin's (Lux) reputation up against Jason's anyday...and I have 14 times more posts on here than you, so that must mean I win! :rolleyes: You're jumping in this thread, throwing your opinion around. Stop it. You talk about a ruckus, and you're provoking it. Stop it. You're opinion is not gold, and believe it or not, not everyone else wants to listen to you dish out nonsense on a topic you're not a member of. One last time: STOP IT.

Again I was purchasing from someone other than you Lux. You did not come about till post #4. You and the seller have a communication problem. Hes the seller I'm the shipper, I don't care. I didn't choose to do business with you. The person I bought from didn't respond to PMs so what was I to do.

Money sent over 3 weeks ago, nothing delivered and no proof ever received by UPS, USPS etc for delivery.

I'll put Justin's (Lux) reputation up against Jason's anyday...and I have 14 times more posts on here than you, so that must mean I win! :rolleyes: You're jumping in this thread, throwing your opinion around. Stop it. You talk about a ruckus, and you're provoking it. Stop it. You're opinion is not gold, and believe it or not, not everyone else wants to listen to you dish out nonsense on a topic you're not a member of. One last time: STOP IT.

ILLS is more up to date with this than you. The whole purpose of purchasing this diff is related to a project we are working on so he is very much up to date with what has happened and how.

His opinion may not me gold, but what makes yours or Luxes any more gold than his.

i came about post number 2, i decided once again to do all the leg work to figure out who this was sold to, after i got the dispute in paypal.

i recieved an email earlier, when it to my email address but talked in 3rd person about me, not sure if that was yours or not but for the record:

luxobarge[at]gmail.com via paypal
luxobarge[at]gmail.com via email
lux on lvc
lux on fvc
lux on markviii.org
luxurysportcoupe on lol
luxobarge on ebay

all the same person...me, justin

now i dont know who sent me an email earlier (i've got numerous emails addresses for you if i check my records, so i dont know which you use) but anyway my post master is trying to sort this out.

he told me to tell you (mentioning this once more) to email him and he will vouch for the united state postal service's screw up.

beyond that its out of my control. i have been more then willing trying to help get this straightned out. I could go to the post office tomorrow and provided i dont have to work, i will and get written proof i shipped it, send it to paypal and tell you to have a nice day...because they are still in thier "review" this will go on for a few days but thats not what its about, its about you getting your package, so i want to help if you let me. I understand your frusturation as i've been had by people over the internet and the entire point i was trying to make is you need to contact the shipper. you know from the get go that he was not the one sending it out...it says it in the first post for crying out loud.

regardless, i'm tryin to get this taken care of..but instead of typing things on the computer, use that time to call the post office or show up. its probably sitting on the counter waiting for you to pick it up because it was to damn heavy for some little a$$ mail lady to pick it up and carry it to your door.

thats gotta be the 4th time today i've said that

ILLS is more up to date with this than you. The whole purpose of purchasing this diff is related to a project we are working on so he is very much up to date with what has happened and how.

His opinion may not me gold, but what makes yours or Luxes any more gold than his.

i love how everyone besides me was up to date on your missing diff

what makes our opinions gold? because our farts smell like roses and our sh!t dont stink

:rolleyes:

i came about post number 2, i decided once again to do all the leg work to figure out who this was sold to, after i got the dispute in paypal.

i recieved an email earlier, when it to my email address but talked in 3rd person about me, not sure if that was yours or not but for the record:

luxobarge[at]gmail.com via paypal
luxobarge[at]gmail.com via email
lux on lvc
lux on fvc
lux on markviii.org
luxurysportcoupe on lol
luxobarge on ebay

all the same person...me, justin

now i dont know who sent me an email earlier (i've got numerous emails addresses for you if i check my records, so i dont know which you use) but anyway my post master is trying to sort this out.

he told me to tell you (mentioning this once more) to email him and he will vouch for the united state postal service's screw up.

beyond that its out of my control. i have been more then willing trying to help get this straightned out. I could go to the post office tomorrow and provided i dont have to work, i will and get written proof i shipped it, send it to paypal and tell you to have a nice day...because they are still in thier "review" this will go on for a few days but thats not what its about, its about you getting your package, so i want to help if you let me. I understand your frusturation as i've been had by people over the internet and the entire point i was trying to make is you need to contact the shipper. you know from the get go that he was not the one sending it out...it says it in the first post for crying out loud.

regardless, i'm tryin to get this taken care of..but instead of typing things on the computer, use that time to call the post office or show up. its probably sitting on the counter waiting for you to pick it up because it was to damn heavy for some little a$$ mail lady to pick it up and carry it to your door.

thats gotta be the 4th time today i've said that

Don't know what to tell ya, I'm repeating myself too also. I didn't choose to do business with you. You came from nowhere. You and the seller have a communication problem and thats why you were lost.

If you have so little faith in that delivery service, why use them? I have never had to work so hard that you act as if is normal to get a package.

A E-mail has been sent to the post master you mentioned. I don't know what you expect from that, but its been done.

What's your point? It's still not his transaction, and not his problem to come in here throwing his opinion around. Also, I never said my opinion was "gold;" that's why I made the smart-ass comment I did regarding who has more weight around here.

What's your point? It's still not his transaction, and not his problem to come in here throwing his opinion around. Also, I never said my opinion was "gold;" that's why I made the smart-ass comment I did regarding who has more weight around here.

Josh, that "its not his transaction, not his problem" comment can go both ways.

And yes in a way it IS my transaction and MY PROBLEM. I am the owner of the performance shop that 02LSE is working with to prototype a 8.8" differential swap for the LS. We are awaiting the arrival of this piece so that we can commence the build. If it holds 02LSE's schedule up then it in turn is holding mine up as well.

I never once questioned Lux's reputation so I do not know where your reputation rebuttal/comparison came from in your earlier post. I was merely vouching for 02LSE's reputation after Lux's attempt at slandering it.

If people want to resolve this situation then all the heated comments and overall accusations, d*ck (post count) measuring contest, and so on need to stop. Moderators and Admins have already posted in here in an attempt to calm things down so why not follow that advice and try to resolve this manner instead of flinging sh*t at each other like a group of monkeys, metaphorically speaking... ;) Communication was screwed up, period... That is ALL in the past so why focus on that. Focus on what can be done and fix the problem.

Hey, I wanna get in on this too. Chad, is that the rear end out of the 93 that I gave you?? See I have a connection to this also. This is fun. Who wants to call me names first??

Its in the postal services hands now..everyone else needs to drop it.

I've gotten numerous emails and apologies, written, emailed, pdf files, etc all from the post office, officials, postmasters, etc with the same garbage basically saying all the same thing that they have tracking numbers and they cannot track it. Pretty useless if you ask me. I will never ship via usps again and sorry this has happened and sorry i dont have anything else to tell you, but thats all i'm being told.

Basically, usps effed up and we are in the dark until someone finds the package.

Hey, I wanna get in on this too. Chad, is that the rear end out of the 93 that I gave you?? See I have a connection to this also. This is fun. Who wants to call me names first??

You have nothing to do with anything, get out of the thread. I grew up in York...its a small world.

This rear came out of chad's car. I know exactly where your rear is and who you are, your rear is not the one that was sent. The one that was sent came out of chad's car after he bought the 4.10 pumpkin and got it installed.

Get out of the thread.

Originally Posted by 02LSE96LSC91SE84TC
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodlincoln93
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I understand local would be easier. However what would you take shipped to 53208.

hows 135 shipped sound? if thats cool, lemme know and i'll get my friends paypal info. and could have it shipped out later today. tHANKS

This is a complete unit that worked fine correct?

it is a complete ''pumpkin'' yes... no cv axles or any of that stuff though. worked perfectly fine in my mark viii i jus wanted gears and geno gave me a deal on his already done rear. never taken apart. covers still on it. i will drain the oil out of it before shipping though. let me know what you think... if it sounds good send me your info.. and ill get my friends paypal info.. do u have a paypal? thanks

Wife handles our Paypal stuff...so yes I can do it that way.

I was going to offer $120 shipped...Hows that?

ok. i can do 120. whats your address and paypal info then?

Sounds good. When my wife gets home I'll get her on it, I have no idea how to use PayPal. Whats yours, or friends where you want the money to go to?

luxobarge@gmail.com THANKS

hey, here's me giving you his email address from the start. if you couldnt figure out how to email someone who's email address you were given then there's a personal problem. but i am sorry it is taking so long, it is rediculous.. niether me nor justin work for the postal service so its not our doing. the package was sent out.. after that we have no control.. looks like justin is doing alot to get thier mess straightend out though. i hope it gets there soon.

hey buford whats up... no its the rear from my gold mark... the one you gave me n eric was a 95, he's got the rear in his garage for when he gets another mark. thanks sooo much again. i seen your old pal andy ( mr wilson) at the parts store today lol. he's got a ''hopped up'' ram ss/t

hit the cell up chadski maybe we can get find somethin to get into tonight...its my bday 3.5 hours :D

that was me earlier, obviously. I recalled my password to my previous account.

anyway, i asked about paypal because i refunded zero, as i said i would from the beginning. i was wondering if paypal refunded you because i didnt, nor will I.

Members online

Back