93 mark viii rear

hotrodlincoln93

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
stock rear out of 93 mark viii... worked great, just upgraded to 4:10 posi rear. good rear to have built while your drive you mark so theres no down time, or if you just need a new one. b/o on it.. dont really need. would prefer somebody local, but my freinds got a paypal and all that so shipping wouldnt be a prob either. im in mt holly NJ 08060 email if interested chadsfury@aol.com

I tried, money sent....no package come.

I SENT THIS PACKAGE OUT PERSONALLY THE 16TH OF AUGUST. YOU GET NO REFUND, YOU NEVER ONCE ATTEMPTED TO CONTACT ME THROUGH THE BOARD OR THROUGH EMAIL OR THROUGH PHONE, NOTHING. THEN YOU OPEN A DISPUTE THROUGH PAYPAL, ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. YOU GET NO REFUND. IM GOING TO THE POST OFFICE SHORTLY TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED. NOW YOU KNOW HOW TO GET AHOLD OF ME BEFORE YOU GO AND JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS. I'M ON ALL THE LINCOLN BOARDS AND TWO ACCOUNTS ON EBAY WITH ALL 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK I JUST RARELY COME TO LVC. ANYTHING YOU GOTTA SAY YOU CAN TAKE TO PM, NO NEED TO CLUTTER THE BOARD WITH YOUR NONSENSE. THE PACKAGE WAS SHIPPED WEEKS AGO.

How the he11 would I know to contact you? You didn't list this for sale hotrodlincoln93 did and I've PMed him several times about this. Am I just supposed to magically figure out who the seller is? hotrodlincoln93 ignored my PMs so blame him for the dispute...not me. PM? why? just give the money back.

Did I Not Just Tell You To Pm Me? Fine You Want It To Be Made Public We Can Discuss Things Here. Its Easy To Make All These Accusations To Some Email You Have No Idea Who It Is Until They Call You Out About It.

Where Did You Send The Money?

You Sent It To Me, Not Chad.

Who Did You File The Dispute With???

You Filed It With Me, Not Chad.

You Never Once Contacted The Shipper, Only Chad. Chad Said That You Didnt Get It And I Checked The Tracking Number, Usps Website Had No Info On It. I Went To The Post Office This Morning And Got In A Fight With The Lady That Worked There, She Said There Is No Way To Track A Package, At This Point I Went Off On Here Asking Her Wtf They Had Tracking Numbers For Then??? The Post Master Came Out To Resolve The Situation And The Post Master Said He Will Personally Get It Straightened Out And The Post Office Will Accept All Responsiblity If It Was Lost, Etc. He Also Said That If You Dont Believe Me He Wants Your Email And He Will Personally Email You!!!!!!!!!

Why Not Just Refund You The Money?

Well Lets See, I Packaged It, Shipped It And Dropped It Off. So Not Only Would I Be Out The Entire Money That Was Paypaled I Would Also Be Out The Money Spent On Shipping....all When I Shipped The Thing!!!!!!! So Now I'm In The Hole With The Part, The Money, And The Shipping All For A Part I Dont Need Doing A Favor For A Friend Of Mine???? I Dont Think So. Check On Lincolns Online, Ford Vs Chevy, Mark Viii.org, Ebay User Name Luxobarge And The Ebay Business Account All 100% Positive Buddy.

Thats Why You Get No Refund. I Have No Use For A Rear, Apparently You Do Or You Wouldnt Of Bought It. I Feel Bad You Havent Recieved It But "it Aint My Fault" So Take It Up With Usps If You Want To Be Beligerent About It. I'm Very Verifed In Paypal And Its Up To Me To Refund The Money, You Have To Show Proof You Havent Recieved It And Thats Alot Harder Then Me Showing Proof I Sent It. Keep On With The Accusations And Problem And I'll Stop Helping You. I've Already Spent An Hour Of My Day Yelling At Postal Workers For You. Now Its Your Turn So Call Your Post Master In Milwaukee, He Should Know About It...my Post Master Should Of Already Been In Touch With Him.

oh and common sense will tell you, if you send the money to someone and you have thier email why dont you trying ACTUALLY SENDING AN EMAIL to that person before you open a dispute with paypal for the same email claiming that you tryed to contact me numerous time? i'm not chad, i dont have his password, i dont read his messages. the only way i found out who on the board bought it was by asking. you were quick to say how you bought it and didnt recieve it, you check lvc and paypal frequently dont you, why cant you compose an email or call usps then? i heard about this mid of last week, tried callin postal service, no response. figured i would wait till after the weekend to figure out what happened because of the holiday then when i saw the dispute i figured you were to lazy to figure it out so i'll do the leg work for you

Lets everyone calm down.

I bet this can be worked out if everyone cals down and tries to solve the problem instead of yelling.

just went into my email and this guy chooses to end communication in his dispute...way to go. you have no desire of working this out, you just want a refund. guess what. not happening. now its up to paypal and i can prove i shipped and prove everything, u get no money unless you can prove otherwise. good luck with that one. i was willing to help you but that will is slipping away very fast.

Since you have to do it anyway for paypal, why dont you instead try to track down the package and see what happened to it. 02LSE has bought many things from people here, and I doubt he's trying to screw you. So lets all drop the fighting and try to resolve this amicably.

why dont your read what i typed above first and you'll see i've already done that.

i dont care what he bought from who on this board, i've sold ALOT more parts on ALOT of other sites with no complaints or problems.

i already was at the post office this morning taking care of it. the post master is working on it as we speak.

the whole point is no contact was made, dispute file, then ignorant about it afterwards. this leads me to believe he is trying to screw me, not that it matters, because paypal and the postal service will get it right.

I did read. I also can see that your quite upset, and that isnt going to get you far. Im sure that you want him to have the part he paid you for, lets just relax and find out where it went.

I know you have sold alot of parts Lux, and I know who you are. SO lets just calm down and solve the problem. It sounds like your already doing that. So lets find that part. The post office probably screwed up and all this bickering and fighting isnt necessary.

No accusations, just no diff. You asked who bought it, I said I tried too. I said nothing more than money sent and no part. Its not supposed to be so complicated. I send the money you send the part. Why didn't you post it for sale then. Why didn't hotrodlincoln93 point me in your direction. He told you I still didn't get it right? He didn't respond and for all I knew he was the seller. Thats what the #1 post says he was selling his part.

I'm not going to the Post Master to argue with anyone, for all I know the part hasn't been shipped. The tracking # doesn't show it being received by them. You get a receipt when dropping it off, you should have it not me. Nothing I can do.

chad told me he told you to contact me, chad is no longer involved as far as this is concerned.

why didnt i put it up for sale? because i didnt sell it, i only shipped it. thats easy enough to figure it out.

the post office does not give you a reciept for shipped packages when done online and dropped off UNLESS its international.

who said you had to argue with the post master? i told chad to tell you the first thing you need to do was NOT put the tracking number on the website (because usps sucks for that) you need to call the post master of your locality, give him the tracking number, and go from there. the email address to my post master -- jeffrey.cohen[at]usps[dot]gov and see whats going on with it

joey, sorry for gettin snappy. i'm not upset so much as he didnt get it because thats not my fault, i'm upset that he goes and opens a dispute with paypal claming this -

the last response is nothing but effing lies. i never ship ups, unless its HUGE, or over 75lbs.

The Dispute History Log displays all actions related to your claim.
Date Actor Action Details
Sep. 6, 2007 PayPal Seller provided proof of shipping
Sep. 6, 2007 PayPal Email sent to seller
Sep. 6, 2007 PayPal Email sent to buyer
Sep. 6, 2007 Buyer Temporary hold placed on funds until case is resolved
Sep. 6, 2007 Buyer Dispute escalated to claim
Sep. 6, 2007 PayPal Email sent to buyer
Sep. 5, 2007 PayPal Email sent to buyer
Sep. 5, 2007 PayPal Email sent to seller
Sep. 5, 2007 PayPal Email sent to buyer
Sep. 6, 2007 Buyer Dispute filed

Total Messages: 5
From PayPal: PayPal on 9/6/2007 10:29 PDT
Buyer escalated this dispute to a Claim.
From Buyer: Patricia Brosseau on 9/6/2007 10:29 PDT
Label/Receipt Number: 9102 1288 8230 0978 6637 93 Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on August 15, 2007 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later. 1.This is the response that I get from the tracking number. 2. He (the seller) has not responded to any of the messages (on the web site message board) left for him in the past two weeks. 3. First he said he sent it UPS then he said that he went to the post office.
From Seller: Justin Lowder on 9/6/2007 09:47 PDT
went to the post office this morning, the post master is calling the milwaukee branch to see what is going on, you need to email him jeffrey.cohen@usps.gov he is the postmaster of the medford, nj post office the item was shipped out of. you need to resolve matters with him and drop the dispute. your lack of effort to get ahold of me shows me that you will probably lack effort to resolve the situation also so i will also be in touch with him until this is resolved.
From Seller: Justin Lowder on 9/5/2007 20:15 PDT
You have never attempted to contact me. My email is luxobarge@gmail.com The shipping number is not bogus it is 9102 1288 8230 0978 6637 93 given to me when i printed the label and shipped it the 16th. Have you even called the postal service??????? It was mailed out of the post office in medford, new jersey. i can call them tomorrow, this is ridiculous. you get no refund it has already been mailed weeks ago. try and contact me first before you go and open disputes. THANKS
From Buyer: Patricia Brosseau on 9/5/2007 17:38 PDT
I have tried to contact seller multiple times and got no answer and I was given a bogus tracking number. I am demanding a refund of my money.

how many times do i have to tell you, dont use the website, it almost never works, call the post office.

every single package i have ever shipped always says that when u track it using thier website...take that up with the postal service...i dont manage thier webspace.

so lets not argue - lets find out what the post office says happened and take it from there.

wheres all these messages that "he the seller" was posted publicly on this imaginary message board??????

i'm not he the seller i'm he the shipper, way to lie to paypal about the person that collected and shipped the money being the seller. i'm just a fuggin middle man in this whole fiasco and now got money tied up in my paypal account when i have packages to ship. thats wonderful and much appreciated.

so lets not argue - lets find out what the post office says happened and take it from there.

no arguing just trying to make some points here, that last message was for him not you. i dont like being called a liar or being lied to. that pisses me off more then the money in my account missing, i've got a rep to uphold and i try my best to keep it 100% and so far i've done so.

i could get numerous people to sign on here and tell you about thier experiences dealing with me personally.

the whole problem, this guy is trying to get his money back so quick without even putting effort forth to find out what happened in the mean time slandering me here and in paypal, holding up my funds, and lying to paypal to get his money back. i know i only have a few posts on this board, but i've had other names i've used in the past, i lost the password to luxurysportcoupe and created this one because it matches my fvc name and luxobarge was already taken. joey u know who i am and ive rarely visited this board in the past because i never had a need to. ive been coming on more lurking around recently because i just picked up a mark viii after scrapping the 5 speed mark vii to fund the build of an viii. basically...

i'm not going anywhere so why dont you put some effort on your end to figure out what happened. google the milwaukee post office and ask to speak to the post master.

Um Lux,

How was the package sent?
You said USPS, but what service?

If you sent it parcel post (the cheapest way) it can take up to 1 month for a package to go from New Jersey to Milwaukee. How do I know? I sent a package from Milwaukee out to south New Jersey parcel post and it took almost a month to get there. And that was a small package.

I had a tracking number too and it didn't mean diddly because USPS doesn't 'track' parcel post shipments.:rolleyes:

So chill out. If I'm correct that you sent it parcel post, it is gonna take another week or two to get there. Of course, had you spent the extra $1.00 or whatever the cost was for the better service, the package would already be there and this would be over.

when dealing with anything over 50lbs parcel post is the way to ship because priority is OUTRAGEOUS. in your dreams its only a dollar extra to send it priority. parcel post should is promised in 2-9 days depending on location. its been almost 3 weeks, he should have it by now. i have had packages take a LONG time also, but this is ridiculous.

you need to tell him to chill out, hes the one makin outrageous claims, lying, and trying to get his money back when its already been shipped without attempting to actually see what happened to the package by doing leg work. read word for word the paypal claims he said. absolutely ridiculous.

whatever your name is - u need to drop the claim via paypal and contact the postmaster i just sent him ANOTHER email explaining that your concerned and everything and this was his exact response

"Cohen, Jeffrey - MEDFORD, NJ"
to me

2:15 pm (5 minutes ago)
no not yet- milwaukee has not even responded.

but give him my email and i will vouch that it is our ( US POSTAL SERVICE"S) fault.

jeff cohen pm medford nj

take it up with the postal service, jeff's email address is in this thread numerous times.

this isnt gonna be an answer you want to hear so i suggest you start working it on your end if you want to see some results, paypal wont refund when the post master emailed me this

justin, let me tell you this. and it wont be an answer you want to hear.

currently no one in the ENTIRE US postal service can pin point where your package is.

now, that is OUR fault, but it is a fact.

we process over 1, 000,000 packages a day. to find yours ( even though it is OUR fault) right away is impossible.

we will do our best between me and milwaukee to recover it but to be blunt, i have no idea where this package is at the moment.

sorry.

going home now and will try for you first thing friday morning.

jeff cohen postmaster medford nj 08055

Lux, the burden of proof lies on you whether or not that package was lost. If it is truly lost then provide proof of that and the US Postal Service will take care of things from there. If that is the case then neither you nor 02LSE should have anything to worry or argue about. Just get the postmaster to provide a written, or otherwise tangible, documentation in the USPS letterhead of the loss of the differential and you will be covered and 02LSE will be able to get reimbursed for the differential. However, posting a quotation of a "postmaster" on a forum probably doesn't qualify as legal documentation of said loss.

If I were in 02LSE's shoes I would not drop the Paypal claim until I was provided with the aforementioned documentation proving an actual loss through the USPS system.

You may have a real good reputation elsewhere on the internet but you do not have one here yet. Your word very well may be good as gold elsewhere. Hopefully that will become the case here too but it is a trust building process. Frankly by the way you are currently conducting yourself that process doesn't look to be a smooth one for you. Good luck to the both of you in resolving this matter.

Lux, the burden of proof lies on you whether or not that package was lost. If it is truly lost then provide proof of that and the US Postal Service will take care of things from there. If that is the case then neither you nor 02LSE should have anything to worry or argue about. Just get the postmaster to provide a written, or otherwise tangible, documentation in the USPS letterhead of the loss of the differential and you will be covered and 02LSE will be able to get reimbursed for the differential. However, posting a quotation of a "postmaster" on a forum probably doesn't qualify as legal documentation of said loss.

Here you go, now you can shut up with your "quotation" remarks.

l_0e6a9d99c4e5283705cdd1d324bebff8.png

You may have a real good reputation elsewhere on the internet but you do not have one here yet. Your word very well may be good as gold elsewhere. Hopefully that will become the case here too but it is a trust building process. Frankly by the way you are currently conducting yourself that process doesn't look to be a smooth one for you. Good luck to the both of you in resolving this matter.

If you or anyone else has anything else to say you can take it to email or PM. No reason to clutter the board with your feelings. You have nothing to do with this. I came on here to find out who bought it and i did. If you continue to clutter the board with your opinion i will do the same until the thread gets locked. Seriously, what kind of responses do you expect out of me when the first notification of contact with this guy was a paypal dispute? I heard a week ago he didnt get it with the holiday and all i assumed he'd gotten it this week because i never heard anything until last night from paypal. Get real guy.

Here you go, now you can shut up with your "quotation" remarks.

l_0e6a9d99c4e5283705cdd1d324bebff8.png

If you or anyone else has anything else to say you can take it to email or PM. No reason to clutter the board with your feelings. You have nothing to do with this. I came on here to find out who bought it and i did. If you continue to clutter the board with your opinion i will do the same until the thread gets locked. Seriously, what kind of responses do you expect out of me when the first notification of contact with this guy was a paypal dispute? I heard a week ago he didnt get it with the holiday and all i assumed he'd gotten it this week because i never heard anything until last night from paypal. Get real guy.

Act in a courteous manner and you will be amazed how far you go. So far that doesn't look to be the case here. Grow up and conduct yourself professionally and maybe your internet reputation will be intact.

This guy has tried to contact your buddy (the only POC at that time) on numerous occasions. When no one replies and the tracking numbers received do not even work what is a fella supposed to do? The reason I know this is because he voiced his concerns to me more than a week ago on this matter. Still, he remained patient and refrained from taking any action. Jason has been a very good member here and I personally know him to be one of the most stand up guys I know. When a person such as yourself calls him a liar with no good cause then that is just plain unacceptable slander. I foresee that you will be banned here soon anyways due to you poor attitude so it has been nice knowing you. Stop acting like such a jerk. Stop letting your emotions get the best of you, and stop causing an overall ruckus. That is not what a forum like this is all about.

Members online

Back