93 Mark VIII For Sale

GMAN

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I hate to do this. It pains me so to get rid of my baby. But financial situations are forcing me to make a choice. I'm going to give everyone here at LVC first dibs at buying my Mark before I go local advertising or perhaps even Ebay. Look at my profile, you'll see my Mark. I bought my Mark from an elderly couple a little over two years ago. It had a bad transmission. I had the transmission rebuilt, and it's been happy riding since. When I bought the vehicle, it had 45000 miles on it. I was lucky to come across this Mark with such low miles. The lady who had the car only drove it back and forth to work, which totalled 8.5 miles. She almost never drove on weekends other than to church and the occasional drive to see the grandkids. Then in 1997 she suffered a massive stroke and it took her more than two years to recover. So the the car was not driven. Her husband would start and run it every once in a while, but it mostly sat.

When I bought the car, the bags were leaking, the ball joints were rotted both on the upper and lower control arms. All of these things were replaced. New bags from Strutmasters, new upper control arms from Five Star Ford. New Nology spark plug wires, Magnaflow mufflers, HID headlights, Clarion stereo system with 6 disc changer and Sirius Satellite Radio. I'm not taking anything out of it. Now, for the price I'm asking. $3500. If someone is definately interested, we can talk if our prices or not quite meeting were we need to be. PM me with any other questions.

Thanks,

GMAN

If it doesn't sell here I think it would easily fetch over 5 grand on Ebay. I this had been last summer I would have snapped it up in a heartbeat, but I spent all of my cash to move here.

my father has been looking for one! I emailed him the link, hopfully he still has money for it.

ARRRRRRGGGHHHH

I just found out that I am getting out of the Air Force in July!!!!

If only this was later I would have bought this car!!!!

Man :shifty: :(

Just got a reply from gman, evidently he's not selling for less than $5k now. Change of heart.

Members online

No members online now.
Back