88 MArk VII -buy to drive or for parts

Bud Badiali

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
White 88 LSC for the value of its recent trasmission rebuild, presentable reasonably straight body, fair interior, smooth 5.0 RUNS GREAT 20mpg, loud exhaust PERFECT TRANSMISSION. EVERYTHING ELECTRONIC WORKS!!. New parts last 18 months include radiator, pair suspension bags, ABS parts, voltage regulator, ignition switch. $1500 or best offer Venice Florida.

Someone say something. Heres some pics. Its not that bad and has alot of good stuff, especially the perfect, right on the money transmission and perfect drivetrain.110K. 20mpg. Make an offer. (The reason Im selling is I now have the little black beauty in the background of the picture to take my money.)

white Lincoln.jpg

interior.JPG

Last edited:
Any offers? Need to move it. Suspension works, trnasmission is done with about 400 miles, dry underneath, great strong running engine, quiet dry rear end new computer, tripminder works, overhead works, abs works. good body parts., new radiator. Go either way fix or parts. After market stereo CD. well worth my price but make an offer.

Could be interested. Still available? I would like to see more and better interior photos. Please post direct to my email when they are available jack2004@ptd.net

Hi,

Ya, car is still available. Still running strong, Now has new battery, and new alternator too. Interior is only fair. Couple cracks in dash. Steering wheel needs covering. But very strong drive train, trans right on button. Ill have to take more pics.

Ill say something don't live so far from me
and I know this may hurt but It would be a nice winter car for me

Members online

No members online now.
Back