$800 2003 ls v6

Thats a sweet parts car.

The headlights and tailights alone could fetch you $800.

I got a nice fat tax return to be deposited by Friday. Hmmm...

I did have to pay in. But the GF claimed both kids on her return so we could maximize the return all together. We split what she gets back.

I had to pay in for my taxes. I have no kids or anything so I just paid it the other day and my luck showed me this car. Cant buy it till next month when I have the funds. It will be gone by then for sure.

rwurst918, go ahead and look at it and see it what the lister listed as being wrong is really all that's wrong with the car. Do you have a code scanner so you can see what the codes are? Also pop the hood and see what emission standards the emissions sticker says it's complied with. I need to know if it's to california emissions.

If all checks out good I just might try to find a way to buy it and ship it to me. I too get a good chunk from taxes back on friday so having the money isn't an issue.

WEll, I am getting new kitchen cabinets and a new frig. Maybe I don't need a new frig...

Well put it in the garage then.. It shouldn't get too cold in there.. And not to hot if you don't start blowing your diesel fuel in there.. :cool:

Our garage burns up in the summer.

We hit 104 degrees outside and the garage was at least 120.

I recently had my garage up to 120.. I had the 70k BTU fire breathing beast going and didn't even notice how hot it was getting in there.. lol

rwurst918, go ahead and look at it and see it what the lister listed as being wrong is really all that's wrong with the car. Do you have a code scanner so you can see what the codes are? Also pop the hood and see what emission standards the emissions sticker says it's complied with. I need to know if it's to california emissions.

If all checks out good I just might try to find a way to buy it and ship it to me. I too get a good chunk from taxes back on friday so having the money isn't an issue.

Tried to contact the guy. No answer. I believe it has probably been sold due to the posting being already deleted.

Members online

No members online now.
Back