6 cyl SVT cobra!?!

MrWilson

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
now heres an idea for anyone out there that wants to get a mustang, but wants the power of the svt, but without the pricetag...go out, buy the stripped down 6 Ford racing's 460 add that a t-56, and call it a day. (if my figgures are correct its still arround $32000 for everything including getting it modded to accept that. and wouldnt you know that $32 is the starting price for an svt. :feedback

i choose another 100 horses, and a sleeper!

Not a bad idea, the used 6-cyl models can be had for real cheap, a lot of rental car companies are giving them up. I saw a link for the 5.0 cammer motor at the bottom...anyone try that in a Mark VIII?

-Brent

no, but for the 14K asking price I could have my 5.2 stroker, and the Kenne bell IN my car for alot less. :)

brentalan said:
Not a bad idea, the used 6-cyl models can be had for real cheap, a lot of rental car companies are giving them up. I saw a link for the 5.0 cammer motor at the bottom...anyone try that in a Mark VIII?

-Brent

Not totally sure that would be prudent at the juncture...15K bucks for an engine I didn't even get to build??? :eek2:

wait..I don't build engines...

Members online

No members online now.
Back