For Sale 4v parts

Shrouded Snake

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
After 3 engine swaps, you tend to have stuff left over. Some parts from Mark VIII, some from Cobra.

From Mark VIII:

Stock cast crank turned 10/10 under (less than 500 miles since done) This is from the "built" engine i bought from gman last year - $50 + shipping

Complete heads - $100 + shipping

heads (missing a few valve stem locks) - $75 + shipping

stock shortblock (might disassemble if people want separate parts) - $400 + shipping

From Cobra:

heads (NO cams) - $100 + shipping

timing cover - $65 shipped

JE Pistons from the "built" engine I bought from GMAN - http://forums.corral.net/forums/modular-engine-parts/1434338-je-pistons-0-20-lots-pics.html

Prices negotiable. Don't be afraid to make an offer. Will get pictures up soon.

Sorry for your luck. I have my own reasons for never buying from that member anyway. I hope you can somehow get your money out of this somehow.

If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for that engine?

Sorry for your luck. I have my own reasons for never buying from that member anyway. I hope you can somehow get your money out of this somehow.

If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for that engine?

Paid $800 for shortblock
$400 for powdercoated cobra intake manifold
$275 for shipping
$42.78 paypal fees.

On top of all that, he sent it COD. Luckily the freight company let me pick it up. A couple months later they sent me a shipping invoice. Greg says he paid cash to ship it and threw away the receipt so there is no proof. Now i'm working with a collection agency in hopes to get it removed.

Price of pistons linked on corral and originally used by gman in this thread dropped to $100 shipped.

Members online

No members online now.
Back