4.6 DOHC Engine / 4R70W Automatic Transmission / Wheels & Tires / Etc

Vinny93

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Mark VIII Engine & Remanufactured Transmission

FOR SALE!!!!

I live in South Jersey
If you live in the Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, New York Area feel free to contact me.

1856-281-8485.

My names Vince and Ill be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Here's some quick information for everyone!

I'm asking $200 for the Engine.

The transmission was rebuilt at my local Ford dealership in 2011. I spend roughly $3000 on her. I put roughly 40k on it since the rebuild.

Yes I have the paper-work
No it will not be covered under warranty because it only applies to the corresponding V.I.N #
It's stamped "Remanufactured"
It's being sold as is and buyer would assume responsibly.

Im asking $850

Am willing to negotiate a little. I would like these items to be in safe hands. I really don't want to just toss them to the curb. But I have no room for her anymore on my property and I want it gone. Its been 6 months.

Feel free to contact me at 1856-281-8485.

Also selling 4 good tires and 4 good rims for a great price.
Asking $450 Tires are like new and the chrome 10 spoke directional rims are in decent condition.
Please contact me

Thank you !!

Should have probably posted in the for sale section then...

I understand people can ask what ever they want for parts, but I have sold a few things and can tell you that $250 is the best you will get for that transmission.

Why is the motor so cheap? If you strip it down to the block you can sell the block for $300-$350 to some mustang guys.

You might also want to post pictures and tread depth for those tires, it will just save you from allot of questions.

What?
Let's do the math
Sell trans for $250 get $250
Bring to jy get maybe $50
Very logical

In South Jersey and Interested

Vince,
Do you still have the engine & trans available? I am mostly interested in the engine, but would possibly also purchase the trans depending on the year and if we can negotiate the price.

I'm in Tabernacle not far from the 70/206 circle.

Members online

No members online now.
Back