245/35/20 on a 7.5'' rim.

black_lincoln

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. does anyone know if this tire will fit a rim which is 7.5 " wide? on the site it looks like i would have to go with a 225/35/20 but i`m not sure. and does anyone have any experience with Nexen, Kuhmo, or Nankang tires? thanks in advance. jace.

i have had kumho's for about 3 months and they wear down super fast and dont grab the greatest, im buying nitto's

I have a zephyr, and tire discounters reccomended a 235/30R20 for a 20 by 7.5 tis wheel I was looking at. the 245's are more for a 20 by 8.5. Check with them if you can, just to be sure.

teh_milz said:
i have had kumho's for about 3 months and they wear down super fast and dont grab the greatest, im buying nitto's

which one do you have? i was looking at the KUMHO ECSTA SPT.

Yes they will fit. I have 8.5 and i run the same tire. they will just look real meaty on that wheel. I do recommend you go with the other tire, though. better tire/wheel match. I know you have seen the old schools with huge after market tires on stock wheels. same concept. dont go with wanli or kumho. try to get nankang, sumitomo, nitto, or toyo. kumho wear out too fast, and wanlis are known for the wall cracking easily, which causes blowouts.

decibels5 said:
Yes they will fit. I have 8.5 and i run the same tire. they will just look real meaty on that wheel. I do recommend you go with the other tire, though. better tire/wheel match. I know you have seen the old schools with huge after market tires on stock wheels. same concept. dont go with wanli or kumho. try to get nankang, sumitomo, nitto, or toyo. kumho wear out too fast, and wanlis are known for the wall cracking easily, which causes blowouts.

thanks alot man. really appreciate the info.

Members online

No members online now.
Back