22 Inch Wheel Question....

jdbwood

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Wats Up Lvc I Found Some 22in Starr 768 Wheels. They Are Universal But Have 5x108 Bolt Pattern Wit 38 Offset. My Vehicle Has Stock Springs N Shocks. If Anyone Has 22in Can They Let Me Know Wat Offset Is There Wheels. And Just Any 22in Wheel Input
Thanx A Lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You probably wont get good feedback on this site regarding 22s on your ls. However I have seen some that I like very much. with a 22 you have to go with a 30 series tire on stock suspension. It will be a little rough. Most guys I have talked to said it does not rub much, but they do rub. rub on bumps and rub on turns. You can remove your wheel wells if you wish. I dont recommend it. Im pretty sure you need to be with a plus 35 offsett or more on 22s. most 22s are 22x9 and 22x9.5. I wouldnt go over the 9 wide. You can also check out cardomain.com in the LS section. Few guys on there have 22s.

22's look nice but you will rub and the ride is going to horrible. i wanted 22's but i wanted to keep the ride so i did 18's and once its slammed it will be nice. you'll have to keep the stock susp. on there w/ 22's

def get 22's man a lot of people on here dont even like 20's so you probably wont get to many nice word of advice. I think 22's look good if i didnt lower i would probably do 22's

Yea they are gonna fit my car with stock suspension ima drive and see where it rubs the most then go and line the inner fenders. Maybe I drive for 50miles on all roads. I think it will look sweet..but i dont kno till I get the wheels.. Anyone wit 20's on here?? Letme kno

22's do look nice but it ride rough because you have to use 30 series tires. You will fill every bump you hit and you risk a blow out if you are pushing it hard on the highway. Take it from me I sell rims for a living and I will not warranty any that size on this car. If you don't drive it but maybe on the weekends, I would say go for it but if it's a daily driver beware.

I have 20s on my car and I really don't feel any difference in ride quality from the stock 17s. Maybe a difference in performance but not too much in ride quality.

Does anyone have an idea where I can get a lift kit.?????????? I just put the stock springs back on I was thinkin bout makin a custom support under the spring to raise it a bit.

If you want decent tires for 22" wheels, you better start saving your money.

Members online

No members online now.
Back