20X8.5 CobraR for the Mark

baggedtaco

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Who is interested in a 20X8.5 CobraR for the Mark?? Chrome or Paint??

Please lemme know. I am considering ordering this wheel in the next few weeks.

Cheers

Brad

I would love to see it available for the Mark VIII but I can't say I have the money right now to purchase... but that would definitely be my wheel of choice.

Heres a shot of some chrome 20's on a customers Gen 2. I know the WING :eek: and the scoop! :( But he is a good customer and our exhaust looks good!! LOL!

20inch1.jpg

20inch2.jpg

20inch3.jpg

OMG I JUST PUKED. that wing sucksssssssssssss!!!
the scoop i could live with, the wheels look sweet, that wing is just so wrong.

Those wheels look sweet! I'm not even paying attention to that ugly wing...

what was going threw that dudes head to do that, the wheels do look awsome on there but damn why.... Oh well Some people have Different Taste..

Those are some sweet looking rims for the Marks, Brad! Awesome choice if you do sell them :)

Those are some sweet looking rims for the Marks, Brad! Awesome choice if you do sell them :)

Thanks!!! We will probably go ahead with them.

That Mark in the photo is a bit overdone for me but overall its a very nice ride imo. The 20" R's look the shizz on there. Gonna do some of these for the LS crowd as well. Should be fun.

Brad

Well I placed the order for the 20X8.5 CobraR's today. No real Idea when they will arrive but I can assure you that the order has been placed and they WILL arrive eventually in the coming months. They will only be available in 20X8.5 and CHROME finish.

The specs on the wheels are such that they will fit either a MarkVIII, Tbird, Cougar or a Lincoln LS...Everyone should be very pleased with the fit with respect to their position in the wheel wells.

Cheers,

Brad

Love them, exactly what I was looking for. Brad definately keep us updated on when they come in etc. Are you going to do a package deal with tires? :shifty: :D

We can always add tires...We can ship them out all mounted up, balanced and ready to bolt on with an install kit.

Brad

i might be ready in another month or so. i'm also looking at 2 other styles around the same price though.

Members online

No members online now.
Back