2013 Calendar Cover?????

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
No one has submitted or even posted a calendar cover shot. Would someone like to photoshop a cover? Or does someone have a shot they would like to post that could be used as a cover?

I was thinking about having a small meet in the chicago land area in October, but i'm having a hard time finding a place where we could park our cars for free with a view of the lake or city... Thought we could take some pics then.. but have not made plans yet. i know a wisconsin person was interested, was aiming for northern illinois, northern indiana, south west michigan and southern wisconsin. But even if something did get planned the end of october is probably a little late to be getting a cover shot ehh?

maybe someone can just photoshop something good up

There was more then one good submission for last year. Maybe we can reuse one of the ones that did not win?

I guess ill be the first to enter a potential cover. Kept it kind of simple, but may still edit some more.

Thank you Pektel for the image.

View attachment 828452015

Vill I see your cover and raise you mine.

I have this in High Res Rollin. I am ready to send it to you whenever you are ready ;)

PdFX0qb2

That's Good Bull, but youre about a year too late for the 2012 calendar. Lol

:lol: I was in the car on my phone before and didn't really see the pics you had. Looks like you've been stock piling those choice LS Pictures just for this calendar.

Bull, that is excellent. I am sure that took a long time to produce and must be appreciated by other members. Just fix the typo; "2012" should say "2013" and we are golden. Rollin, this has my vote.

I like the concept bull, but maybe you could make one with all the entries that do not make it into this years calendar?

or something close up in black & white.

I like the concept bull, but maybe you could make one with all the entries that do not make it into this years calendar?

+1

Good work Bull. I agree with T-Money but it looks like Rollin has already put the foot down on the cover. If we can change his mind I like the collage idea of all the cars, not just the ones that didn't get in. Perhaps give Bull some cred and make that the back page so we can have a laugh every now and then. How about Rollin's cover, then a collage around it?

Bull, that is excellent. I am sure that took a long time to produce and must be appreciated by other members. Just fix the typo; "2012" should say "2013" and we are golden. Rollin, this has my vote.

My dearest apologies on the mix up. I can't believe I did that. Tonight I will change it to 2013 and upload a new version!

If I don't make it this year, this WILL be the cover.:rolleyes:

LVC cover copy.jpg

Seriously guys. If you have an idea, photoshop and post it here. We (the LS community) have always had group shots. It would be nice to have something different. I suck at photoshop. If I could do it, I would do a collage cover. If soemone wants to take a shot at it, please go for it.:)

Vill I see your cover and raise you mine.

I have this in High Res Rollin. I am ready to send it to you whenever you are ready ;)

PdFX0qb2

I through up a little, when I saw this.:yuck: Thanks Bull.:lol:

At least straighten out your photo, Rollin.

First thing I thought of when I saw that LS with the stupid thing on the back was this:

What the hell is it anyways? It looks to small to be a spare.

View attachment 828452052

Wow..... Its a good thing he got nice and close so I could hear the lawn mower that he has in his trunk. At least the thing on the back actually is a spare.

Members online

No members online now.
Back