2011 556HP CTSV Sport Wagon - Personal Pics Inside

Reaction score
Deep Gloss Auto Salon
2011 CTS V Sport Wagon
556 Hp - Not Your Grandma’s Wagon

Below is a except from AutoBlog:
Here in America, drivers who prefer station wagons to crossovers and SUVs are in a distinctly fringe minority. In spite of that, Cadillac has heard the cries from the wilderness and delivered the car we've been clamoring for. The CTS-V Sport Wagon is now finally official and production starts later this year.

Ever since AMG built a handful of Hammer station wagons back in the late 1980s, the idea of a family hauler with ludicrous power and torque has held a strange and twisted appeal for us. The V-wagon takes all the traits we love about the 556-horsepower sedan and adds the expanded cargo body style.

Aside from the tailgate, everything else is carried over, including the magnetic ride damping system, Brembo brakes, 19-inch wheels shod in Michelin Pilot Sport PS2s, and the asymmetrical half-shaft rear end to avoid axle tramp. Add in 25.4 cubic feet behind the back seats and 58 cubic feet with them folded and we may well have the perfect performance car. Did we mention the 551 pound-feet of torque?

This vehicle was in need of some Deep Gloss TLC to prep for its driving time with Auto Magazine and Car and Driver this week.

Due to the very limited time I had with this vehicle (1.5 hours) and also due to the fact that it is about to get driven hard and hung up wet by the media this week, only a “wash & wax” was performed and, as such my process, documentation and pictures are limited. I am posting this more due to the fact that this car is not yet released as opposed to show case the wash and wax.

Process:

Paint:
ONR wash
Duragloss Aqua Wax
Duragloss 501 on water spotting
Goo Gone use to remove duct tape residue on body

Glass:
Surf City Glass Cleaner

Engine:
Engine ONR wipedown
Duragloss 265

Wheels/Arches:
ONR
Barebones
Optimum Dressing

Exhaust Tips:
Never Dull

IMG_0173.gif

IMG_0177.gif

IMG_0174.gif

IMG_0172.gif

IMG_0171.gif

IMG_0166.gif

DSC03168.gif

DSC03167.gif

DSC03164.gif

DSC03162.gif

DSC03158.gif

IMG_0185.gif

Thanks for looking, Stay tuned as I will have the CTS V coupe in soon!

lincoln needs to step the game up and come out with a luxury sports car theve been slackin over the years

Curious as to why you chose the wagon over the sedan or coupe???

This V Sports Wagon is not even realeased to the public yet and there are only 5 built to date. The CTSV coupe is not yet released either.

This is not my vehicle, I washed and sealed this vehicle for its rounds with Car & Driver and Automobile Magazine.

Very cool, jason. Did you get to take it for a spin?

i like it but i'm not sure about it being a wagon, besides that its awesome

lincoln needs to step the game up and come out with a luxury sports car theve been slackin over the years

Dude....... slackin',,,,,,,,,, Are you high? or have you not read the post's in the other sections of the forum?

I didn't realize the V version of the coupe and wagon were not available to the public yet. I've seen a two coupes around town so far and a co-worker just bought a wagon but none of them were the V version.
I just figured they would all have been ready at the same time since they are all 2011 MY vehicles.

Where do I sign the papers. I want a V sport wagon in the worst way. Even my wife a life long Ford lover ( her father built Lincolns at Wixom) wants one.

Tim

Late response but also new to the site.

I gotta say that this is one sweet wagon.Being one that grew up playing in the back of a station wagon I would have never imagined one having an 556 supercharged engine in one.That is a grocery getter getting her done if you ask me.

I do wish Lincoln would do something similar.Not so much the wagon,although that would be nice,but to maybe bring back the Mark name that could compete with the CTS-V and German automakers alike.The Mark IX or maybe even the Mark X name would be nice.

Sure the MKS is a really nice car and with an 355 horsepower turbocharged engine and AWD with alot of potential.But it is just one step behind the CTS-V.

But than again maybe Lincoln just can't find a true successor to the Mark VIII in styling.

Members online

No members online now.
Back