2006 Support Our Troops Cruise!!!

7DMACH1

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
2006_cruise_flyer_430.600.jpg

7DMACH1 said:

That is a great photo shot, isn't it? That picture was taken from my best friend Don's hat last weekend, who not long ago worked in Iraq as an Army Corps Engineer, when we took my 1966 LC convertible for a ride.

This is the 5th year I've been doing this event. Our dealership does one in the spring and one in the fall. We have cars in our service dept as well as the entire dealership property. We also have cars displayed on the street. We have a police detail that closes the streets for this event.
There is a K-Mart next door that people park there rigs and trailers. You can unload here or over K-Mart and drive your car around the block. The Police allow race cars to drive around the block. We have food and live music. We collect $10.00 from each car, plus we sell t-shirts and 50/50 chances. We get donations from spectators and corporate sponsors.
All the money raised goes to The Family Support Unit of the 111th Fighter Wing of The Penna. Air National Guard. We get cars from PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA, NY, CT. and other states.

I hope some of you can attend, but for those that can't it will be broadcast live on www.yourwaynetwork.com You will be able to watch all these fine cars driving into the event, plus the rest of the action throughout the day.

Thanx, Ray Jermyn Sr.

Pictures from Previous Cruise http://community.webshots.com/album/92741588zfLUSB

I've got to start paying more attention to this site I love so much!

VITAS!!!!!! VITASSS!!!! The pic of our eagle is sweet. The pic of those lincolns right after it...I just can't handle it.....I'm crying.....you simply must grace the thread of LVC HOTTIES with a pic!!!!!

7DMACH1, your upcoming cruise is going to be a hit! It would also be an honor to have your HOTTIE pic in LVC's HOTTIE thread also!!!

Hey tell ya what Marine, you go, I'll meet ya there, HOTTIE (Marine's an LVC HOTTIE!!)

Ya know....I'm going to Carlsile (how the hell do ya spell that place!) in June....but how can I juggle this...give me a day or so to work it. It really does sound HOT babe!!!!!

SMOOCHES!!!
MsM8

Speaking of which, how are you guys escaping my radar???? Click on the url under my sig and let me HOTTIFY ya hun!!

MsM8tress said:
I've got to start paying more attention to this site I love so much!

VITAS!!!!!! VITASSS!!!! The pic of our eagle is sweet. The pic of those lincolns right after it...I just can't handle it.....I'm crying.....you simply must grace the thread of LVC HOTTIES with a pic!!!!!

Hey Babe! :D

The Eagle picture is an incredibly fabulous representation of the core of the U.S.A.

Vitas said:
...The Eagle picture is an incredibly fabulous representation of the core of the U.S.A.

...every member of our service is a feather in the majestic icon, gracing the winds or diving with diamond cutting percision......

yes, yes I agree Vitas

MsM8

Vitas said:
You little devil...
-g-

You called....:gr_devil:

Vitassss...why dont you make this little devil even hotter and post your HOTTIE pic in the Guys Guys Guys thread...how will I know you when I come over for the cruise in babe!?!

Smooch!,
MsM8

I wish that i could be there to help support our troops , it will have to wait until next year. I can't be there this year, but other people can this is a great event :cool:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Hummm Hey Pepp,

OK. is far from Phili...you have plenty of Patriotic spirit, why don't you have a cruise in there!!

MsM8

MsM8tress said:
Hummm Hey Pepp,

OK. is far from Phili...you have plenty of Patriotic spirit, why don't you have a cruise in there!!

MsM8
Yeah Ok is far from Phili , giives me plenty of time to plan for next year :cool:

pepperman said:
Yeah Ok is far from Phili , giives me plenty of time to plan for next year :cool:

That would be great too, but why dont you organize one in OK in June. That would give you plenty of time to plan, and you could tell us all about it at the meet in July!

Give it a go Pepp!
MsM8

I will look into the idea, if i can get it organized i will let you know. Not much going on in this are during the summer, in the fall there is a Fall festival in a town about 18 miles away and a big car show, that might be a better time to do a cruise in:cool:

MsM8tress said:
You called....:gr_devil:

Vitassss...why dont you make this little devil even hotter and post your HOTTIE pic in the Guys Guys Guys thread...how will I know you when I come over for the cruise in babe!?!

Smooch!,
MsM8

Smootches to you!

pepperman said:
I wish that i could be there to help support our troops , it will have to wait until next year. I can't be there this year, but other people can this is a great event :cool:

This is the right idea:

attachment.jpg

No matter what i think of the President, I will ALWAYS support our troops.

649e7c00.jpg

Where is VITAS?......Where is 7DMACH1?......

OH, yeah that's right,.....they are where I'm not....at the SUPPORT OUR TROOPS Cruise In! I sure wish I could have made it HOTTIES - Please post pics!!!!!!

SMOCHES!

MsM8

The pictures and videos will be up later in the week. I'll post them up. We raised around $3000.00.

Members online

Back