2006 Lincoln Lse kit

Uncle Vinnie

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Will the 2006 LSE front, back bumper, and side skirts fit on a 2003 Lincoln??

Thanks

yes, with no problems at all just R&R

Uncle Vinnie said:
Will the 2006 LSE front, back bumper, and side skirts fit on a 2003 Lincoln??

Thanks

All you need for the sides and back are the skirts, then you need the whole front bumper.

The side skirts alone are in the $900 range.

anyone got pictures they can post of this ft bumper on a 03 up w/ just the std ( non-sport/lse )rocker mldgs and valance

CanadianLS said:
anyone got pictures they can post of this ft bumper on a 03 up w/ just the std ( non-sport/lse )rocker mldgs and valance

this i my LS a long while back with the stock lower valances(non sport/LSE) that were painted to match the car color.

DSCN0349.jpg

NickLS said:
What year is the LSE kit 02V8sport?? wasn't the LSE design changed after '04?

My car is an 04 and the LSE body kit I have is off of an 04. My photo garage has a bunch of pic of it.

The LSE is different from 04-05. The standard LS in 06 also received the full LSE body kit except for the all red tail lights and spoiler.

DSCN0783.JPG

postalUT said:
I like those rims. It looks like you have a lowering kit. Very nice looking.

Thanks. The rims are 19's with 1.75" lowering springs. It does have a lowering kit on it.

The chrome strip on the lower 04+ LSE bumper is seperate, if you dont buy it, there are holes behind it to where the chrome strip clips into.

02V8Sport said:
The chrome strip on the lower 04+ LSE bumper is seperate,....

PERFECT!!!
I love being squeezed by the man:rolleyes: . Welp, what some people do for love... Wonder what the $$$ amount is.

NickLS said:
PERFECT!!!
I love being squeezed by the man:rolleyes: . Welp, what some people do for love... Wonder what the $$$ amount is.

from what I can remember that strip was like $60-70.

NickLS said:
Ken, Does that chrome strip come on the '04+ LSE front fasica on the lower grill?
The kit I have on my website comes with the lower chrome strip. Here is the description:

The kit comes with a front fascia cover, (2) round fog lamps, left and right fog lamps brakets, and the lower chrome insert.

03+ LSE Grille

Is there anywhere I can order the 03+ LSE Grille? The one where the black and chrome is reversed.

Thank you very much Ken, I must have overlooked that, I love that grille. I'll be buying it very soon.

aaronearles said:
Thank you very much Ken, I must have overlooked that, I love that grille. I'll be buying it very soon.
No problem. Glad to help.

what's the tag price on those skirts??? Hey ken, how come you only sell the front fascia for the 03+?

NickLS said:
what's the tag price on those skirts??? Hey ken, how come you only sell the front fascia for the 03+?

Side skirts list for $635 each. Team ford had them for $460 or so a piece.

Members online

Back