2006 Lincoln Lse kit

CanadianLS said:
anyone got pictures they can post of this ft bumper on a 03 up w/ just the std ( non-sport/lse )rocker mldgs and valance

I did the complete conversion (front bumper and grille, rear valances and license surround, and side skirts) on my 2003.

lse.jpg

NickLS said:
what's the tag price on those skirts??? Hey ken, how come you only sell the front fascia for the 03+?
Like what was stated above, the side skirts are ridiculous. They are about $500 EACH. Crazy pricing from Ford.

Kelleyo, you have any updated pics of that sweet LS of yours? I want to see the whole LSE conversion!!!

Car looks great!!

That is freakin ridiculous... The side skirts a piece are worth the same (if not more, if not a LvC member) as the front????

Holy Rip-off Batman!!!!

I couldnt agree more, It seems like they are deterring people from trying to make their LS into a LSE. Its cheaper to buy a "true" LSE than to piece one together.

Sorry, I have to say I absolutely hate my front end and love that bloody LSE part.......regardless of these ancillary parts costs. Exclusivity doesn't come cheap or everyone would have the same stuff and there goes the exclusivity.

02V8Sport said:
Kelleyo, you have any updated pics of that sweet LS of yours? I want to see the whole LSE conversion!!!

Car looks great!!

Thanks! Unfortunately it is almost impossible to see the skirts and rear valances in the pictures I have tried to take. I think I need to try and take pic's at the end of the day (sunset "glow"). I am not a good photog and need help with lighting I guess to get a good pic of my black car..

Here is the front back and side.

mybaby.jpg.w560h373.jpg

lse.jpg

surround.jpg

On the other hand, look how easy it is to get a good pic of a white (my Wrangler) car:
jeep.JPG

Kellyo,
Did you install some back up sensors? What unit did you use? Can (if you have the time) post a pic of the display unit as installed inside your car? I've been wanting to do this as a project for some time, but haven't gotten around to it.

Kelleyo, those are the plain LS valances in the pictures, get some of the LSE valances up!! I love black LSE's, dont see many of the 03+ LSE's at all.

NickLS said:
Kellyo,
Did you install some back up sensors? What unit did you use? Can (if you have the time) post a pic of the display unit as installed inside your car? I've been wanting to do this as a project for some time, but haven't gotten around to it.

My car came with Backup sensors stock....

02V8Sport said:
Kelleyo, those are the plain LS valances in the pictures, get some of the LSE valances up!! I love black LSE's, dont see many of the 03+ LSE's at all.
Eeek! You have caught me being lazy... Don't you like my Jeep Pic???

OK OK I'll take some new pics soon.... :D

Members online

Back