2006 Lincoln LS countless issues

MFLSJHS

LVC Member
Reaction score
I had a 2006 LS . i loved the car...that is untill every thing in it stopped working
had all kinds of electrical problems untill finally the parking brake locked on causing the car to spin on a wet slippery road and roll over sadly that was the end of the LS proud to say now i have an 07 CTS Sport- have had it for 7 months / 5000 miles and not even a light bulb has gone bad any body else had similar issues?

now go outdo your LS story with your CTS...and drive it down a mineshaft

tumblr_lhyxx0I0dM1qaru96.gif

Maybe you should take better care of the car, and fix sh*t when it breaks, instead of letting it get out of hand. Don't blame the car because you don't take care of it.

Dude... electrical issues on an LS means all you needed to do was replace the battery.

So, thanks for showing your ignorance. We all appreciate it.

Electronic parking brake = fail
handbrake on a gen1 ftw!
(although smaller center console for the fail..)

In all seriousness an e-brake failure is something out of our control.

The car may not necessarily warn you that its failing.

Until its pisses all of your break fluid onto the rear caliper and makes you replace the whole caliper :(.

It's supposed to (service e-brake yellow light), but yes failure without warning is a possibility for almost anything. I wonder if liquid had been spilled into the switch at sometime in the past...

It's supposed to (service e-brake yellow light), but yes failure without warning is a possibility for almost anything. I wonder if liquid had been spilled into the switch at sometime in the past...

Thats a possibility.

Im cautious when i have drinks in that area.

My 2006 LS runs great and drinks unicorn blood for fuel. BRB, posting at the unicorngas forums.

^^^^^Lmao your in the tampa bay area? Im in palm harbor area.

and nothing was spilled in it the car was very well cared for it was out of the dealer for 8 days brand new radio, battery, and other repairs

and nothing was spilled in it the car was very well cared for it was out of the dealer for 8 days brand new radio, battery, and other repairs

I'll bite.

I think the nonconstructive part of your OP was the addition of
...to say now i have an 07 CTS Sport- have had it for 7 months / 5000 miles and not even a light bulb has gone bad...

Leaving that part out would have been much more productive.

I don't know how you meant it, but across the internet it pretty much translated into a troll. As everyone knows, you should never feed Trolls. Just some FYI

You should also never Hijack a thread because that's what terrorists do, Hijack stuff:
<hijack>
^^^^^Lmao your in the tampa bay area? Im in palm harbor area.

Yeah, I'm in St. Pete roughly near I275 and 54th Ave N area.
</hijack>

I personally hate the cts...theyre ugly as :q:q:q:q and its a gm so enough said.

I don't know what the toll is for this troll's bridge, but I do know that I'm not payin' it.

Pete - the Dodgeball reference was awesome!

OP - I think you went to the wrong forum. You might want to ask the Mark forum what they think.

Until its pisses all of your break fluid onto the rear caliper and makes you replace the whole caliper :(.

I had that happen on my Gen 1 ! The wheel is trashed. I tried everything in my arsenal , can't get it clean.

ok sorry for bringing the cts into it i never liked GM before either, does it help that i still have a garage kept 03 Marauder and also have had a mark VII LSC and a 95 Mark VIII LSC?

Members online

No members online now.
Back