2004 lincoln ls v8 parting out

maroonstang_92

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
ls.jpgls2.jpg

parting out 2004 v8 let me know what you need not a lot left all doors are useable trunk is nice has taillights left fender good tranny have a motor that broke a rod to take parts off of call or text 4197376195

ls.jpg

ls2.jpg

How much for the entire heating/cooling seat element under the driver seat? Assuming it has it.

How much for the entire heating/cooling seat element under the driver seat? Assuming it has it.

the fan for the cooling is gone the heating element is still there id sell what left of the seat for 25 and you can take out whatever you need

the fan for the cooling is gone the heating element is still there id sell what left of the seat for 25 and you can take out whatever you need
The fan is required both for cooling and for heating.
There are two thermoelectric Peltier heat/cool modules. Both are attached to the duct work from the fan. There is no "heating element" with the gen II seats. The gen I seats used resistive heating elements.

One of the two heat/cool modules can be seen on the left in the picture below (black box with white bar code label on it).

20120414_140005.jpg

20120414_140005.jpg

Need an ashtray from a right rear door if they are the same as 2000LS

is that you need an ash tray AND a right rear door, or you need the ash tray FROM a right rear door?

Sorry - was thinking faster than typing - looking for just an ashtray. Found one local and of course the hinge broke when I tried to swap out the cover.
Will post a picture today of the part.

Does car have small plastic "air bag" plastic tags about 1 inch long and 1/3 inch tall in headliner just above front seat back on each side of headliner? Actually seems hard to see small plastic part unless missing. But anyway would like both sides if can find way to remove (not sure if clip on or ? attach and would be willing to just take "air bag" tags even if attachment to headliner clip or ?? is broken. Just let me know how much if have and shipped to 48604. I know is small part but Ford part can not be bought. "Air Bag" tags show in parts catalog as part of entire replacement headliner only. I have hole in headliner from one that was removed before bought car. Would like to fill hole with correct part if can find. I am asking for two (both sides) as not sure what color your headliner is. Mine is light tan or "stone" color and silver cars are usually black. Let me know if can not find and will try to get picture of one that is still in place and show spot where other is missing. Let me know if interested in removing parts, color of same, and total price shipped to zip 48604 for two please.
Thanks, wes b.

Members online

No members online now.
Back