2003 Lincoln ls Transmission Problem

Prescription for 20% Window tint

Went to my eye doctor and he gave a doctor signed prescription note for me to put tint on my Ls. I didn't think i could actually do this but i looked into it and did a fare amount of research but if you find a doctor that is known for writing these prescriptons out, go for it! soon ill be runnin 20% all around and the pigs can pull me over as much as they dam well please cause now im legal b!tch!!!:D

Please help

I bought a 2000 Lincoln LS 2 months ago. I have problems with my transmission I believe. It skips or hesitates idk what to call it but it there. I had the plugs changed and it help but it still does it. Now it has a loud whining sound when it changes gear but not all the time I also know it has 4 new timing gears and water pump with new belt. My a/c has a burning smell and make a noise sometimes. When this happens my car acts as if it is gonna cut off. And last but not least...I have a beeping like my seatbelt but they are all buckled. It does it at any fine time for no reason. It's very annoying! Please someone help me before I spend money on this car I do not have.

And you should have had the COPs (ignition coils) changed with the spark plugs. It's a good bet that what you are really feeling is slight misfires caused by marginal coils.

Members online

No members online now.
Back