2002 lincoln ls interior lights won't shut off after car is started

Redeemed7

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Yesterday; my Lincoln LS interior illuminating lighting would not deem while car was on.
I tried the dimmer; this did not help. I also tried mobilizing the door latch to see if it was stuck; this did not solve the issue.
I also noted that the low beam headlights were not working ( the high beams were). I checked the relays in the trunk and firmly positioned them; not sure if this solved my issue with the low beams; but the high beam light indicator is no longer lit.
Also the radio/CD player and clock have not been working... is this a relay problem?

Thank you in advance for your assistance,

Redeemed7

the radio/CD player MAY be a fuse, but even if the fuse is blown, there probably is something wrong with the radio...

as for the lights, I'm unsure what could be causing all of that to go wrong, if they are both controlled by the same module, it could be acting up. or you could also just have a bunch of different problems.

Interior lights and headlights (basically nearly all front lights) are controlled by the FEM. Make sure the grounds to the FEM and good and tight.

Members online

No members online now.
Back