2001 lincoln ls8 parting out ! CHEAP

LS8andIMstr8

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Everything but the rear drivers side door and quarter panel are in good shape and for sale .....Cheap ....Ask about a part and make an offer .

$20 for the woodgrain ash tray and surround...granted you have the heated seats and the pieces are not scratched up

what color is it? If its silver frost I'd like the front bumper possibly. Also if your interior carpet is the light grey I'll take the passenger side sun visor.

what color is it? If its silver frost I'd like the front bumper possibly. Also if your interior carpet is the light grey I'll take the passenger side sun visor.

I have a white sport front bumper if you're interested. It needs a new paint job but if your car is silver it wouldn't matter any ways. I'd sell it pretty cheap, it's just taking up space at this point.

I'm interested, have any idea what it would cost to get it painted?

It all depends on who you take it to and if you do the prep work. Really shouldn't be more than $100-$200 even less if you prep it.

Ill go ask a few shops this week, if it's not too outrageous I'll prolly take it off your hands.

Everything but the rear drivers side door and quarter panel are in good shape and for sale .....Cheap ....Ask about a part and make an offer .

If the interior is dove/light gray I'll take the seat track covers......

missing trim piece 001.jpg

missing trim piece 002.jpg

Is the front grille in good shape? Also, is the front driver's side window actuator spoke for?

Thanks,

Kevin

Rear 3rd Brake Light Assembly and Front Fender Splash Guards(If they are good)

PM me with a full quote including shipping to PR Zipcode 00778

Thanks

Pass. Outter Mirror!!!

:( ...Just the glass...it's all I need! $16 + shipping!

Driver's side front fender. What color paint are we talking here and what is the condition of the fender?

Members online

Back