2001 Lincoln LS for sale, Totally mint!

112 LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
5d15wl.gif

:p

Left it parked in the wrong neighborhood for a few minutes.

Out in the woods so I am gonna speculate Pillbillies got a hold of it. :)

some jb weld and a few zip ties and you got yourself one mean american v8, think of the possibilities with that door configuration! I smell a new trend popping off...

one huge lambo door? Lincoln LS gull wing lol

oh wow, for once the problem is not the coils, it looks like you've got a squirrel living in a couple of cylinders, but seriously though, that sh!t will buff right out!

yeah this was a part out car, once I was done with it, I let the vultures at it. They want that aluminum engine lol

I still want the tranny so it makes it easier for me they are cutting around it.

Oh Ok, so that's what all has to be removed to get the cylinder head off then?? :shifty:

they are scrapping everything possible, even bolts. that was until I came by and saw the neatly gathered bucket of said bolts and put it in my trunk;)

How many miles on it? And what went wrong with the motor? Being serious.....if the oil pump is good, get it. It is no longer made and could come in handy for someone if the miles are low enough.
One man's junk could be gold for you.

guy I bought it from blew the motor driving with a leak in the oil pan, he relied on the low oil light which didn't come on.

115k miles

Members online

No members online now.
Back