2001 Lincoln Continental Upgrades

01ContiOwner

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I bought a 01 Conti this past may and have been searching for any mods, upgrades etc. that are available for the Continentals. Mine has the wood accents, chrome (not grille?!?!) and wheels, moonroof, etc. I am looking for the HID headlight kits and any other trick type stuff. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Your grille is not chrome? What color is it? All grilles on the 01's were chrome. I would change the ugly exhaust tips they put on them, put ones that look like the Mark VIII's or somethin similar. HID headlamps are probably the best change you can make on those too. Hope you enjoy the Conti! By the way, how does it ride? My grandmothers rides like crap. It has since it rolled off the dealers lot.

97markviii said:
Your grille is not chrome? What color is it? All grilles on the 01's were chrome. I would change the ugly exhaust tips they put on them, put ones that look like the Mark VIII's or somethin similar. HID headlamps are probably the best change you can make on those too. Hope you enjoy the Conti! By the way, how does it ride? My grandmothers rides like crap. It has since it rolled off the dealers lot.

Does she have the selectable ride control?

Otherwise, my 98 rides like a dream, the firm is nice and tight, makes it feel like a much more nimble car and the plush gives it a nice cruising ride, eliminating bumps in the road. Normal, well, I don't use it very often.

Xenonking.com for your hids I have an 8000k in my conti, i'd also tint the windows and put on chrome pillars, and put a nice little system in it and i'd change out your interior and exterior lighting to xenon white that's what I did on mine just simple stuff for now till the car comes back from the paintshop tomorrow then rims :D and custom interior :D :D

Xenon is the worst. Have you ever had somebody oncoming?
It's brutal, you're blind for almost a full second.

Drive-In-Style said:
Xenon is the worst. Have you ever had somebody oncoming?
It's brutal, you're blind for almost a full second.
not all, only the projector one's do

They're not so bad really, and I'm sure they're great if you're sitting behind them but I've had to turn all my mirrors out while on the highway because the guy behind me was running xenon lights.
Maybe it's just me or I need to get used to them.

Yea, maybe I am just used to it since two of my three cars have them

Members online

No members online now.
Back