2000 V8 Pics

djwhy60

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Was said in one of my posts that I needed pics...here are 2...remember she is a project so don't bust my butt too hard.

lincoln1.gif

lincoln2.gif

Like the color. Looks to be in real good shape. Nice solid car to start a project with. What are your plans for her?

Like the color. Looks to be in real good shape. Nice solid car to start a project with. What are your plans for her?

My main objective was to get a good daily driver for the wife. I "thought" this was a great deal when I found it....drug repo...104K on her for $3600.
Have spent a few $$$ getting her back together and running good. Just changed out a leaking gas tank so all the "major" mech stuff seems to be done.

I would like to put 18's on her and drop it with the spring kit. Found a set of VLine rims I like...V906 glaze.
906_lowres.gif

Trying to convince the wife that we should get rid of the chrome surround on the grill/plate. She is a BLING type person so it may have to stay. Of course as $$$ become available I would like to redo all the suspention stuff.

Also want to open up the breathing so an exhaust/intake is in the future. I did the mod that is listed here on the stock airbox. Just to hold me over.

I would like to thank you all for the help/info provided here. It is amazing how much I have learned just by reading all the posts!

Last edited:

Members online

Back