2000 LS Supersport

I thought that charger didn't work right or something. Those numbers equate to a little over 325 hp. And I'm pretty sure that's not rwhp. I think the LS has about 18% parasitic loss, making that number equate to 266.5 hp at the wheels. Which is not impressive.

Wasn't that known as the Mclaren LS? And this rasies a question my friends and I have been tossing around.

What supercharger did they use? Was it a Jag charger and if so would we be able to modify it to work on the AJ30 motor in the 03 and up LS?:D

The pictures in of that car show some sort of turbo up in the passenger side firewall, I think..

The Mclaren LS had an Eaton SC I think, it was not from the Jag, and it never worked well.

many threads on it if you want to read about it.
SVC made two lincolns - one silver, one black - both with a Eaton mount straight into a custom manifold - so no intercooling. They were on this board a few years ago trying to sell the proto-type and then drum up business for kits. The proto-type was $6k and only sold to someone close to them. The kits were estimated to be $10k - but never sold.

The McLaren used the setup from a s-type r jag - parts alone were of $7k. Ford never worked with them to allow the tuning of the PCM, and the market was too small for an investment to reverse engineer the PCM (at the time). This was before the hand-held tuners like SCT were available. THe car was sold on e-bay, driveline returned to stock, but left the grill and fancy mirrors in place.

Members online

No members online now.
Back