2000 LS repair manual

Bud Nixon

LVC Member
Reaction score
Is there any good ones, something like Haneys type, or Chilton?
One that shows everything and anything somewhat useful about the car?

Book /or CD?

i got a cd off ebay, its...2000 ford technical service publication service manual. its pretty good, someone mention a dvd that was awesome

I would look fo rhte shop manual on DVD. Someone might be able to suggest a buyer. I bought the cd and was not happy with it all. I have since bought the OEM Manuals and have found them to be very helpful and use them more than the electronic books or alldata.com. I still like using paper old fashioned I guess.

what paperback do u have. autozone didnt have an ls one. also someone should burn he dvd and charge like 3 bucks for it. (thats not pyracy, at least i dont think it is) if i get one ill do it for free.

itsnotmydaddys said:
i got a cd off ebay, its...2000 ford technical service publication service manual. its pretty good, someone mention a dvd that was awesome
I have this CD too, but I don't think it's very good. Descriptions are way to short, and illustrations of limited value. Yes, it's helpful, and yes, it was worth the $5 I paid. However, if I'd paid $20 or more for it, I'd have been pissed.

Supposedly the DVD is better, but the factory shop manuals in paper form would be the best way to go (and probably most expensive).

anyone wanna share

So does anyone wanna share thier manual. Got a 2001 LS need to find some info for. Anyone got the manual that is willing to share it? Thanks ahead of time.

I don't think there is any published book about the LS. Luckily I was able to find the 2004 LS Shop Manual for about 75 bucks on ebay. It's brand new, and has two volumes. Really cool. made the same month as my car too.

Members online

No members online now.
Back