20" Lowenhart Chrome LD1's for sale****

jayballa22

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am sellling four 20" chrome authentic lowenhart LD's from my lincoln ls. My car is a lease, and its up, so i have to take everything off. These are best rims you can put on a lincoln ls, plus they look the sickest. I am also throwing in 245/35/ZR20 Toyo Proxes T1s, which retail over $245.00 a tire. The entire package will cost you over $6,000.00 easy, because that is what I paid. You can research various websites, but will never find a tire/wheel package for the price I am asking. I will sell for $3,000 OBO. Here are some pictures. I need to sell them quickly and make room in the garage, so my parents stop complaining. Here are some pictures. There is a little rash on two of the rims, but you can't hardly notice from a foot away. I took incredable care of these rims and tires. There is around 70% tread left aswell. Email me at: Jayballa22@aol.com, for any questions.
Thanks,
Jason

s car 1n.jpg

Jason car backgroundn.jpg

Chrome LD1 rims 001n.jpg

Chrome LD1 rims 002n.jpg

Chrome LD1 rims 003n.jpg

Chrome LD1 rims 004n.jpg

Chrome LD1 rims 005n.jpg

Chrome LD1 rims 006n.jpg

funny sh|t

This has got to be the funniest post i ever seen... 3000 obo.... You can buy BRAND NEW 20s and BRAND NEW TITRES for far less than that.. obviously you dont want to sell them.. quite hilarious.... LOLOL

it this guy serious i mean i can go to rent-n-roll and pay half that for 22 with zr performance tires and a warrenty. LOL but seriously i can find the same rims aand tire package for half that or even LESS

this thread is 5 years old. but either way thats alot for a set of rims with road rash, lowenharts or not

Members online

No members online now.
Back