20 in wheels & tires for sale

tank386

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
4 Zinik Z12 black 20x8.5 inch wheels for sale, with BFGoodrich G-force KDW tires. 2 tires are brand new the other 2 still have some decent life left in them. Dedicated summer wheels in excellent condition. My lease is over in november...and im gettin somethin a lot better on gas next. $1500 (canadian) or best offer. Im from toronto, ontario.

small rim 2.jpg

small rims.jpg

n817255533_124014_2757.jpg

n817255533_930979_1290.jpg

ill also throw in a set of 05 halogen headlights with hoen xenonmatch bulbs that are collecting dust

damn, wish I had the dough. These are the exact wheels I was looking for.

hmm.....they re heavier than stock for sure....ill try n throw em on a bathroom scale in the morning...and let you know. the tires are like glue on the road.....car handles great with em....

The wheels are still for sale....I also have a KKM cold air intake (03-06 V8) and a set of OEM HID headlamps for sale...bought new in march of 2008 from a Ford dealer. Make an offer!

Maybe the reason they are not selling is that you applied Tire-Wet to the tread of your tire... I'm pretty sure there is a warning about that on the bottle. :)

I'm willing to pay shipping, so let me know when you're giving them away (charity donation)

lol....just trying to show how much tread is on the tires.....

Members online

Back