20 in wheels & tires for sale

tank386

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
4 Zinik Z12 black 20x8.5 inch wheels for sale, with BFGoodrich G-force KDW tires. 2 tires are brand new the other 2 still have some decent life left in them. Dedicated summer wheels in excellent condition. My lease is over in november...and im gettin somethin a lot better on gas next. $1500 (canadian) or best offer. Im from toronto, ontario.

small rim 2.jpg

small rims.jpg

n817255533_124014_2757.jpg

n817255533_930979_1290.jpg

ill also throw in a set of 05 halogen headlights with hoen xenonmatch bulbs that are collecting dust

damn, wish I had the dough. These are the exact wheels I was looking for.

hmm.....they re heavier than stock for sure....ill try n throw em on a bathroom scale in the morning...and let you know. the tires are like glue on the road.....car handles great with em....

The wheels are still for sale....I also have a KKM cold air intake (03-06 V8) and a set of OEM HID headlamps for sale...bought new in march of 2008 from a Ford dealer. Make an offer!

Maybe the reason they are not selling is that you applied Tire-Wet to the tread of your tire... I'm pretty sure there is a warning about that on the bottle. :)

I'm willing to pay shipping, so let me know when you're giving them away (charity donation)

lol....just trying to show how much tread is on the tires.....

Members online

No members online now.
Back