20" Diablo Lionhart Rims

eddie_potato

New LVC Member
Reaction score
hello everyone, I just bought a black 2002 LS and was looking at rims to put on it. Anyone know if the 20" Diablo Lionhart wheel will fit it? (20"/8.5"). Also would there be any rubbing issues to address w/ this size rim. Thanks for any help on the matter.

you need more details such as bolt pattern and offset to name a few

should have researched more....

i see now that the bolt pattern doesn't match up. while i'm at it what rims would the community recommend of a black w/dart tint 2002 ls:

Giovanna Dalar
Size: 20 x 8.5
Finish: Matte Black Machined
Offset: +42mm
Bolt Pattern: 5x108

Gianelle Spezia 5
Size: 20 x 8.5
Finish: Matte Black
Offset: +42mm
Bolt Pattern: 5x108

giovanna_dalar_black.jpg

gianelle_spezia5_black.jpg

One's on the left look decent, not a fan of the right side.

Yeah the first ones look good....

I just put 20x7.5's on my 01 V8 Sport... not sure the offset off the top of my head, but the 245/35 R20's I put on are a close fit in the front but dont rub even with 4 people in the car. I went with Toyo Proxy T1Rs and was worried about road noise and loss of the luxury ride. After having those toyos on for a little over 100 miles, they rock! She is much more sure footed in both wet and dry! She is just as smooth as ever and even quieter than the 17" all seasons I had on there before. That reminds me though I need to get some pictures posted on here .

20" black with some chrome looks killer on these cars! Atleast on the black ones IMO

I just put those akuza's on mine and love them! but right after I decided to put on the eibachs and now its killer! right now im with my girl looking at wedding dresses.....you guys have no idea how much fun your missing.........but ill try to send pics tonight if you want to see what they'll look like on th car

I wanted the dalar but in chrome and my wheel shop said that they dont offer the LS bolt pattern....? I really like these in both Black/Machined and chrome. If you get them, you gotta post pics.

You guys must have verrrry smoooth roads...

I wouldn't go with any less sidewall than factory. With the sport suspension, it's already a bumpy ride on the streets here. Any less sidewall would make it even bumpier and harsher ride. I guess if you have brand new asphalt everywhere, a bigger rim might be tolerable, but in a town with about half brick streets and potholes in the blacktop, man...those rims would be ruff.

i dont know if my front struts are just horrible or what, but i rub all the time w/ my 20's... pretty ridiculous... o well, looks nice...

Members online

Back