2 tone taillights (hey ken)

c_hoegner

LVC Member
Reaction score
i was wondering. does anyone have pics of just replacing part of the tailights. i see ken sells them seperately (corner lights or deck lid lights). i wanna do something back there and im just looking for some ideas.

thanks

c_hoegner said:
i was wondering. does anyone have pics of just replacing part of the tailights. i see ken sells them seperately (corner lights or deck lid lights). i wanna do something back there and im just looking for some ideas.

thanks
I don't understand what you are wanting to do. Are you just wanting to replace part of the lights?

There are several folks that have the two tone tail lights. I have them QuikLS has them. Eleanor has them.

two tone as in something like these... mine came stock like this my 00 has all red

jpeg3.jpg

Motts, what's up with your LS? It has the 00-02 headlights and rear bumper, but 03+ trunklid and corner tails.

SurfjaxLS said:
Motts, what's up with your LS? It has the 00-02 headlights and rear bumper, but 03+ trunklid and corner tails.

it was a mess when i got it.. i'll leave it at that.. :Bang

It doesn't look like a mess now. I know this is a little off topic, but some silver pinstiping would look awesome on it.

SurfjaxLS said:
It doesn't look like a mess now. I know this is a little off topic, but some silver pinstiping would look awesome on it.

its already in the shop gettin that done, I have the foose speedsteers sittin in the garage too.. and its getting some ghost flames all over the car,, i pick it up next week

actually what i meant was changing the lights on the trunk to two tone.. and leaving the other ones all red.. has anyone done this?

I'm sure someone has. You should consider switching the two tone, make the corner lights 2 tone, and leave the trunklid lights all read. Just my opinion though.

The outer lights will fit, however, the ones mounted on the trunk lid will not. I believe it is the japanese version the half & half tails that will work for all 4 housings.

mharrison said:
Are the two tone tails from the later models a direct bolt on for the earlier models?
As stated above the outter tail lights will fit all other years. However, the trunk lid assemblies will not fit all years. The 2003 and up assemblies are nothing more than a big reflector. They do not have any lights in them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back