2 Tone Mark VIII

chargerxr

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I went over to help Greg (KC96LSC) get his car started today. Greg is a super nice guy who has had serious health issues the last few years. It ended up being a couple of different problems, but we got it running. I was thinking there's probably a lot of new members on here who have never seen Greg's car. Notice the shaved door handles. It also has a custom interior that I didn't take pics of. Anyway here's some pics of his unique car.

carbs 005a.jpg

carbs 006a.jpg

carbs 007a.jpg

Ive never been a huge fan of two tones but this car is nice..i like it. BTW i didnt know you put an engine in the chameleon and got it running! Was there a thread covering that or was it on the DL.

KeVIIIn this is a Chameleon I bought not too long ago with 83,000 miles on it. But the other Chameleon car is getting an engine in about 2 weeks, so I should have 2 on the road shortly. I'll post some pics of them together when it's running.

Thanks for the kind words Roger. As you know, I'm not in the best shape so I haven't been able to do the work. It SUCKS not having my car. I have a guy that is pulling one off of my parts car (Comp. looks pretty good in it) and he's going to put it in my car for me. The only way I would let some else work on my car is that I'm going to be there to over see the work. It truly is impressive to watch you work on a Mark VIII, you are definitely a talented man. Thanks again for everything Roger.

Members online

Back