2 OEM HIDs for sale.

LaserSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I hate to do it cause I really wanted to keep them as spares but times are tough.

These are fairly low usage bulbs. One is two and a half years old and I bought it new off ebay. It has 200-250 hours on it maybe a little less. The other one I also purchased new from somebody on LOD about two years ago. It was only in the green car for about 6 months before the car was wrecked. It has 75-100 hours of use on it. So both are still like new and should give many years of use which is why I wanted to keep them. I can spend $125 for a questionable used one and it could last all of 2 days.
So they are $100 each, firm. Plus shipping. I will provide pics of them pluged in and on to confirm for the buyer they still work. They have been sitting in a box and wraped in new microfibre rags for over a year now.

The clear plastic covers did break one leg on one side and two legs on the other side from the accident but the levels are good and clear and the plugs are in good shape.

Me too, we should get on making one of those.

Its put here for several reasons but the biggest one is shut your dirty whore mouth!

:p

I don't mean to derail your thread or anything, Laser, but what would keep me from going out to buy one of those cheaper eBay HID kits to replace my OEM ones instead of buying your bulbs? I'm still learning about my car so maybe I'm missing something.

My bulbs are actually fine but just for reference.

Some people like to keep the stock bulbs. I'd personally not like to have to modifybthe housings to accept a cheaper replacement.

I don't mean to derail your thread or anything, Laser, but what would keep me from going out to buy one of those cheaper eBay HID kits to replace my OEM ones instead of buying your bulbs? I'm still learning about my car so maybe I'm missing something.

My bulbs are actually fine but just for reference.
I have yet to see a sub $300 kit I like. Yes they are WAY better then normal bulbs but the OEM ones just look better to me and many others.

Plus 90% of the people with aftermarket ones have a light warning at from time to time or if in auto mode the aftermarket ones sometimes only light one bulb.
While there are a couple members here that have never had a warning or a bulb fail to illuminate the majority has. Thats why I never converted and will stay OEM for as long as I can.

Understand. I thought it was just a simple bulb swap to an aftermarket HID bulb. Didn't know about having to convert.

96 HID housing

I no longer need OEM bulbs, as I found mine. SO this question is somewhat unrelated.
A couple of years ago I read a post on here about converting 96, 97-98 Housings to accept 9005 style bulbs. Does anyone recall who wrote it?

I already have a very nice HID kit from LSKoncepts, so I want to be able to use it when I switch over from my halogen housings. (I have an April/95 LSC)

i wrote one up but no one seemed to care how i did it they all keep going to dlf? for the adapters which is fine . if you need to know what to do pm me i will walk you through it. if you order dlf? adapters i think he includes directions with them

I hate to do it cause I really wanted to keep them as spares but times are tough.

These are fairly low usage bulbs. One is two and a half years old and I bought it new off ebay. It has 200-250 hours on it maybe a little less. The other one I also purchased new from somebody on LOD about two years ago. It was only in the green car for about 6 months before the car was wrecked. It has 75-100 hours of use on it. So both are still like new and should give many years of use which is why I wanted to keep them. I can spend $125 for a questionable used one and it could last all of 2 days.
So they are $100 each, firm. Plus shipping. I will provide pics of them pluged in and on to confirm for the buyer they still work. They have been sitting in a box and wraped in new microfibre rags for over a year now.

The clear plastic covers did break one leg on one side and two legs on the other side from the accident but the levels are good and clear and the plugs are in good shape.

Do you or anyone have a burned out bulb that would have the round plug at the end? The one I have is oblong not from a '98. I just need to test it as it is a back up.

slEQw.jpg

Do you or anyone have a burned out bulb that would have the round plug at the end? The one I have is oblong not from a '98. I just need to test it as it is a back up.

I have one with the round plug...only issue is I don't remember which is good, and which is burnt. :lol: So you would have to buy the one, to get both. I know I wont guess correctly, which is almost dead, luck isn't that good.

Members online

No members online now.
Back