2 more Rose mist Mark VIIIs bit the dust

k9t8m

Rollin' Twankies
Reaction score
Can you tell I have nothing better to do today?

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/1465518660.html

3mc3o93p75Q05Pc5Se9be1830489ef23a1de1.jpg
3pf3o23l05Q55P15R59bee6c3ed38e89d18ae.jpg

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/1458616225.html

3m73o63l05Qc5P45S39b9ecc4c8fa7b9d14bb.jpg

I saw that first one... damn shame. There is one over in a local junkyard by me that was painted black.

I sorta want one it a weird way...

There is one 2 minutes away from my house. It's sitting in their side yard. I left a note on the door and told them to call me. So far, no answer.

There is one 2 minutes away from my house. It's sitting in their side yard. I left a note on the door and told them to call me. So far, no answer.

IDENTICAL SITUATION in my neck of the woods. I have a pearl white Mark VIII with non other than 99,XXX miles. Solid Florida car, sitting on 2 flat tires, left a note for the owner on his apartment, left a copy of the note with the building manager & one on the windshield of the car. NOTHING! The car has been sitting for about 6 months like this & according to the building manager he purchased another car, :confused: don't understand why he won't give the car up. It's frustrating me!!!:mad: GIVE IT TO ME DAMN IT!!!

It's strange, they seem to be popping up all over the place... why, the town I live just outside of has 3 now! A black one in a yard that is SLAMMED, a white/tan one that is for sale but not actively and a red one that I only see driving, never parked... but its a 2nd gen

Wish I had gotten pics of the crashed one that had 51k on it in the upull yard... it was MINT before the crash...

you know what, i think i would drive one of them, i kinda like the color, its girly but with some blacked out windows and some kick ass wheels you could change that girly look. the more i see them that color the more it grows on me.

you know what, i think i would drive one of them, i kinda like the color, its girly but with some blacked out windows and some kick ass wheels you could change that girly look. the more i see them that color the more it grows on me.

Id rather have the chamelon blue 95.

Members online

Back