2 Catalytic Converters and 8 Ignition coils for Sale

teforne

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Ordered and recieved 2 new Walker Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters and 8 new Motorcraft Ignition Coils :cool: but before I could do the replace and install my engine blew on me :eek: :(. Spent $1000+ all together on them, instead of sending them back I thought I'd sale them to someone who might need them on the forum
They were for a 2001 V8 Lincolns LS. I'm probably gonna part it out since I put a new starter and alternator and whole damn cooling system.

The Motorcraft ignition coils are out the bag but in perfect condition, asking $50 each

The Walker direct-fit catalytic converters i'm just asking $200 each

sorry about your loss ....how did the engine blow? The LS I bought off someone with a blown motor had told me the oil light never came on to warn him after a curb hit caused a hole in the oil pan.

What color is your LS?

how did the engine blow?

Water was mixing with the oil and ended up blowing a hole in the oil pan, I think my valve cover and head gasket were screwed from the overheating problems I was having. I was wondering why it was taking so much water when i was trying to fill the engine coolant reservoir. Still cleaning the mess. Oh and its Royal Blue

I'm looking for EMBLEMS

Here are the images, not the best camera

IMG_2435.jpgIMG_2448.jpgIMG_2445.jpgIMG_2442.jpgIMG_2441.jpgIMG_2439.jpgIMG_2438.jpgIMG_2437.jpgIMG_2436.jpgIMG_2449.jpg

IMG_2435.jpg

IMG_2436.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2438.jpg

IMG_2439.jpg

IMG_2441.jpg

IMG_2442.jpg

IMG_2445.jpg

IMG_2448.jpg

IMG_2449.jpg

I put a V8 cat on my V6.. Had to rotate it a bit to get the O2 sensor in. so that meant cutting the pipe and welding in a section. It hangs a little lower but does a perfect job. The Walker ones might fit both Engines, go to their website and check part #'s.

Members online

No members online now.
Back