Scheduled Date: Saturday, March 12th, 2005

Time: 9:00 AM

561 Us Highway 1

Edison, NJ

Directions from Delaware and Maryland:

I-95 N toward NEW YORK

Merge onto I-295 N toward NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE/DEL MEM BR/NJ-NY

I-295 N becomes NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE N

Merge onto NJ-18 N via EXIT 9 toward US-1/NEW BRUNSWICK/PRINCETON/TRENTON/TOWER CENTER BLVD.

Merge onto US-1 N toward NEWARK. 2.2 miles

End at 561 Us Highway 1, Wick Shopping Plaza, Edison, NJ 08817-4400 US

Directions from Southern NJ:

I-95 N toward NEW YORK

Merge onto I-295 N toward NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE/DEL MEM BR/NJ-NY

I-295 N becomes NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE N

Merge onto NJ-18 N via EXIT 9 toward US-1/NEW BRUNSWICK/PRINCETON/TRENTON/TOWER CENTER BLVD.

Merge onto US-1 N toward NEWARK. 2.2 miles

Directions from PA:

I-95 N to Street Road Exit

Left onto Street Road Rt. 132 (West)

Follow to US-1 N/LINCOLN HWY toward MORRISVILLE (2 miles You will pass Holiday in on right before exit)

Merge onto PENNSYLVANIA TURNPIKE E/I-276 E toward NEW JERSEY/EXITS 29 - 30

PENNSYLVANIA TURNPIKE E/I-276 E becomes NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE EXT

Merge onto NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE N via the exit on the LEFT toward NEW YORK

Merge onto NJ-18 N via EXIT 9 toward US-1/NEW BRUNSWICK/PRINCETON/TRENTON/TOWER CENTER BLVD

Merge onto US-1 N toward NEWARK. 2.2 miles Map

Directions from New York and Northern NJ:

New Jersey Tpke., Exit 10 to 287, north to

Rt. 1 S. - or - Newark Airport: Trnpk.

south to Exit 10 to 287, north to Rt. 1 S.

- or - Garden State Pkwy. (North or South),

Exit 130 to Rt. 1S. - or - New York, Staten

Island, Brooklyn, Outerbridge Crossing,

to Rt. 440 to 287, north to Rt. 1 S.

:invasion:

One_way: if you're interested in carpooling with me (or picking me up, whichever) let me know. You'll be coming across the bridge thats like 2 miles from my house (Delaware Memorial) and it would be cake to meet up. mail me or drop me a priv msg
thain at gadget73 dot com

Unless some bullcrap thing comes up at work, you can count me in
I understand the wish to carpool. (I don't know one way's address, but I know that I live 42 to 47 minutes from his doorstep.)

If this is a car meet, isn't the vehicle part of the meet? If you have 20 people, and the group of 20 decide to carpool @ 4 per car, we'll have 4 cars there.

I know I'm one of the new guys on the block, and I don't know flit about being in a car meet. The thing is that if we have 20 people show up, wouldn't it be nice if we had 20 cars in the parking lot?

That IS the whole point...drivin' yer own to show it off! LOL But, hey...it's up to whomever to do whatever. I'll be there anyway! :p

an01sts said:
Unless some bullcrap thing comes up at work, you can count me in
I understand the wish to carpool. (I don't know one way's address, but I know that I live 42 to 47 minutes from his doorstep.)

If this is a car meet, isn't the vehicle part of the meet? If you have 20 people, and the group of 20 decide to carpool @ 4 per car, we'll have 4 cars there.

I know I'm one of the new guys on the block, and I don't know flit about being in a car meet. The thing is that if we have 20 people show up, wouldn't it be nice if we had 20 cars in the parking lot?

It's a car and car-people meet! The more cars and the more car people, the better.

We can caravan up north if you guys like. I can meet up with everyone as I travel north, maybe we can even meet up with those Philly guys along the way.

I live in Bel Air, Maryland, probably the southern most location to this meet, if that makes any sense. :cool:

EDIT - Opps, I thought you lived north of me STS, :slam looks like you live south of me. We can meet at the park n ride at exit 77A off I-95, then meet up with others as we go north.

Thats kind of what i meant, more a caravan than a carpool type deal. Hopefully I'll still have my Lincoln then. I lost oil pressure in it and it now it has a knock/rattle/something wrong type of noise. I'm going to see if I can get my uncle to help me throw a set of main bearings in it unless someone talks me out of it (by giving me a nice HO engine perhaps).

gadget73 said:
Thats kind of what i meant, more a caravan than a carpool type deal. Hopefully I'll still have my Lincoln then. I lost oil pressure in it and it now it has a knock/rattle/something wrong type of noise. I'm going to see if I can get my uncle to help me throw a set of main bearings in it unless someone talks me out of it (by giving me a nice HO engine perhaps).
guys i would like to see ALOT of cars and people at this meet. car pooling would in my opinion stink. a caravan would be cool though. it has come to my attention that someone maybe not want to bring there car beacause it isnt up to par.
i think that no matter what condiotion your car is in good bad or indifferent i think you should bring it. if there are any people that may feel that theyre car is inadequite there is no such thing we are not juging or being judged this time around and i think its nice to see cars from all walks as well as people from all walks.
eric

Hell yeah, a caravan: space it like this:
l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/l/c/ :Beer :F

Yo Folks! I apologise for fouling up the the spacing. I didn't know that the cloneing would f/u word wrap. Won't do it again

Members online

Back