1998 LSC for sale in sarasota

Dang.... good looking car.... octis, working neon, decent interior, low miles, working clear headlights, coil springs........... sounds like the perfect car!

I wonder why the center console lid looks worn out.

I swapped my priarie tan 97 to springs at 68,000 miles & I swapped my black 97 to springs at 63,000 miles both with air ride issues. Mileage doesn't matter on air ride when the bags are 16 years old.

Absolutely right..mine had problems with the air suspension when I bought it at 70k miles..old rubber combined with a lot of sitting most of its life will do in the air ride.

The car was for sale a while back for $2500. Then this guy must have bought it to flip. I t has been for sale for some time now. Something must be wrong with it because it looks too nice to be for sale so long. As Alex pointed out there are a lot of cars in the background with no tags. If someone was interested, I will check it out for them. It's probably 45 minutes from my house.

From experience I can tell you - age is worse on a vehicle than mileage. If the vehicle sits not being used, EVERY rubber, plastic, and vinyl piece seems to age twice as fast as when they are used!

I bought my 95 Bird with 43K miles on the odometer and it had been sitting for years. Two weeks after I bought it, one power window stopped working - week later the other stopped. I've had to change control arms also.

Members online

No members online now.
Back