1998 Lincoln Continental Presidential Nice

MrScalia

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I found this one I wish I could get it... but the guy list stuff like Intermittent Windshield Wipers
120K highway miles. Bucket Seats Center Console
Vinly top, Power Heated Mirrors, JBL AM/FM/Cassette Audio System / CD Changer, Keyless Entry System, Lighted Entry System, Overhead Console, Power Brakes, Rear Window Defroster, Tinted Glass, 16 Inch Wheels, 4.6L V8 DOHC 32V FI Engine, Power Driver Seat w/Memory, Power Passenger Seat w/Memory, 4-Speed Automatic Transmission, Self Leveling Suspension, Clock, Tachometer, Alloy Wheels, Traction Control, 4-Wheel ABS, Driver and Passenger Front Airbags, Anti-Theft Alarm System, Leather Seats, Cruise Control, Power Steering, Remote Trunk Release, Tilt Steering Wheel, Leather Steering Wheel Trim, Air Conditioning, Automatic Climate Control, Intermittent Windshield Wipers, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Automatic On/Off Headlights, Electrochromatic Rear View Mirror.

Last edited:
Besides the canvas roof cover, what's so special? My car has all those toys except the canvas roof cover and it has less miles (97,000).

The canvas cover was something the dealer put on to jazz it up some thats the only difference that i see. post some pics of your car.

buddylee said:
I should have the Presidential emblems inside and out, and it would be loaded with all opts

Mines loaded with every option except Rescu (or whatever that Telematics system was called - very rare).

I need to take some more pics and I'll post them up. Mine has all the other toys (selectable steering/suspension, moonroof, heated mirrors, heated seats, JBL Audio, 6 disc changer, etc, etc.). The roof (I think they're sometimes call carriage roofs) was probably added aftermarket or by the dealer.

more than likely the old man who bought the car didnt have that top added to it. the dealers 99.99999 percent of the time are the only ones who do those. its alot more expensive to have a 3rd party add one than buying a car with one off the lot.

that is one sexy car. for the longest time i thought those were ugly as sin, but theyre growing on me. they are very technologically advanced cars. i wish my towncar had some of those things(selectable suspension/steering, digital dash and the intech engine).

pepperman said:
That kind of looks like the one the Godfather has.

Identical except for the badging on the ragtop

vbpgimage.php

well it got the chrome grille, so it is a better one then the regular conti's.

Actually, from what I can tell from the photos of both continentals, they're just alloy wheels. My lincoln has the same wheels. Nothing fancy.

buddylee said:
I found this one I wish I could get it... but the guy list stuff like Intermittent Windshield Wipers
120K highway miles. Bucket Seats Center Console
Vinly top, Power Heated Mirrors, JBL AM/FM/Cassette Audio System / CD Changer, Keyless Entry System, Lighted Entry System, Overhead Console, Power Brakes, Rear Window Defroster, Tinted Glass, 16 Inch Wheels, 4.6L V8 DOHC 32V FI Engine, Power Driver Seat w/Memory, Power Passenger Seat w/Memory, 4-Speed Automatic Transmission, Self Leveling Suspension, Clock, Tachometer, Alloy Wheels, Traction Control, 4-Wheel ABS, Driver and Passenger Front Airbags, Anti-Theft Alarm System, Leather Seats, Cruise Control, Power Steering, Remote Trunk Release, Tilt Steering Wheel, Leather Steering Wheel Trim, Air Conditioning, Automatic Climate Control, Intermittent Windshield Wipers, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Automatic On/Off Headlights, Electrochromatic Rear View Mirror.

Notice I took out the guys phone # ..... I want it bad ....$4795

just drive it and make sure the air bags(just the back) and the tranny is good. I would go for it but make sure it doesn't have any problems, I does have 120k

Members online

No members online now.
Back