1998 Ivory Pearlescent

banktaculous

LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm fairly new to this site so here are some pics of my car. I picked it up in Midland, TX it with 79k on the clock. I've had it about a month now. These are pics the previous owner sent me AND before anyone says anything yes I am aware the rims are backwards. This weekend I also had the pleasure to meet GMAN, one of this site's members and I found out he is very knowledgeable.

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

:eek: Wheels on backwards :cool:

Looks like you were driving behind Frogmans F450, with all that oil splashed up on the sides and all and that new oil vapor mod as he calls. :D

Welcome

Originally posted by banktaculos This weekend I also had the pleasure to meet GMAN, one of this site's members and I found out he is very knowledgeable.

Oh Oh, GMAN found another one, don't let him anywhere near your car, you will not recognize it when it returns, if it does, or if it is in one piece after he touches it. It is a trap, a trap I tell ya. :shifty:

Oh Oh, GMAN found another one, don't let him anywhere near your car, you will not recognize it when it returns, if it does, or if it is in one piece after he touches it. It is a trap, a trap I tell ya. :shifty:

:wrench Too funny! Welcome Bryan. The car is way nice in person. We'll have to do that blend door very soon.

I know this thread is old but I gotta say these pics do not do the car justice at all. Thing is freakin sweet in person. Very very clean and straight. Cleaner then my white 98 was when I got it. Under carriage is excellent and it is the single cleanest Mark motor I have seen that you can tell has never been cleaned. Not a drop of anything anywhere.

Was nice meeting him this weekend and a pleasure to work on such a clean example of a Mark. I am not an Ivory fan at all but this car swayed me.

BTW, the wheels are on right now. :lol:

Members online

Back