1997 Red Base Model, Wrecked and Parting out Info

I need both grey door panels (if Staff doesn't want driver in grey) , I also need the handles which are a pita to drill out, dremel grinder works great on those rivets, and the grey back seat upper portion with armrest , don't need the bottom part
shipped to 76710 , let me know

Thats not a graphite interior. Looks Ivory maybe?

...nows a good time to stop lookin at pics, then jumpin to last comment

I need both grey door panels (if Staff doesn't want driver in grey) , I also need the handles which are a pita to drill out, dremel grinder works great on those rivets, and the grey back seat upper portion with armrest , don't need the bottom part
shipped to 76710 , let me know

It I'll be later this month or the beginning of next before I tackle this project. But I'll keep you updated on the progress.

I need the ballast if it works....Let me know. Thanks...

It I'll be later this month or the beginning of next before I tackle this project. But I'll keep you updated on the progress.

Shoot me a pm on prices...and ask Staff if he wanted the grey or ivory, I'm wanting grey, but I want both to be perfect or very near

I need the ballast if it works....Let me know. Thanks...

For the headlights or the neon? Sorry for the newbness....

Shoot me a pm on prices...and ask Staff if he wanted the grey or ivory, I'm wanting grey, but I want both to be perfect or very near

I'll post pics and you PM me what you think they're worth if you or Staff want them. Not a clue what they are worth?

I want a good driers seat side trim that holds the seat switches. Mines all poopies.

I'll take a pic, just let me know if its better than what you got.

Yeah don't need any grey interior parts just looking for some Ivory crap... why is it so hard to find!? lol Get me the pics of the evap tray thanks :)

Yeah don't need any grey interior parts just looking for some Ivory crap... why is it so hard to find!? lol Get me the pics of the evap tray thanks :)

Raining like a mofo today, I'll try to get all the pics tomorrow!

Since I have affiliations with salvage yards, I can get a grey set for $40, downer is I would have to drive a 6 hour round trip to get them, and those rivets against a battery pack drill sucks

Members online

No members online now.
Back