1997 Mark VIII, modded in NJ

Shawn H.

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm selling my 97 mark because I don't drive it much due to my commute for school and work. Asking $3000.00

126,606 miles
Mods:
FRPP 4.10 gears with Track-Lok
2.5" true dual exhaust with x pipe in place of third cat
Cherry Bomb Turbo mufflers
J-moded Trans
255 lph fuel pump with adjustable regulator
Monroe coil conversion kit, lowered
Stock cassette with Aux. input
Lsc side moldings

Maintenance:
Completely rebuilt front end with;
Moog upper control arms
Moog lower control arms
sway bar links
Moog strut rod bushings
New motor mounts
V/C gaskets
All new coils
New rear toe compensators

the front and rear bumpers were repainted over the summer along with the lsc moldings and the rest of the car was De-door dinged.

Included is a set of 17x7.5 radius wheels (need to be refinished)

IMAG0305_zps67c04e5a.jpg

IMAG0306_zps55ec1190.jpg

IMAG0308_zpsa769757d.jpg

IMG00130-20100406-1200.jpg

IMAG0314_zpsc3334394.jpg

Video of exhaust
th_DSCN0075.jpg

Damn, that's nice mark, quite a bit of car for the money. Any rust on it being from jersey?

Thanks guys. I tried to take care of it as best I can. It has its flaws though. the headlights are peeling on the inside and the Monroe coil over system is sagging ( not uncommon form what I've heard) the coils are contacting each other causing a noise when making slow maneuvers like pulling into a parking spot. It's just too much car for what I need right now and its get rid of it or my mustang...and I wont let my mustang go, lol

I'm from Sayreville, NJ which is where the car is. As far as rust, it no body rust but does have undercarriage rust typical of here. You can see the rust in the following pictures. Note though that since the pics, I have replaced to evap tray with an intact one that I truck bed lined.

IMAG0153.jpg

IMAG0155.jpg

IMAG0156.jpg

wow, wish this was around a couple months ago...

trade for another mustang? :rolleyes:

It's to nice of a car to part, and worth what your asking. Give it another month as people will be getting tax money back and someone will buy it.

Members online

Back