For Sale 1996 Mark VIII LSC all factory 1500.00 OBO / or trade for SUV 4X4

96_Lincoln_LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Sad to say, must sell.
all electronics in good condition, everything factory. including both fully functional HID headlights and almost crystal clear lenses.
car has a half dolor size rust hole in drivers quarter in the normal space.

The Bad: has a blown head gasket now i mention this but also mention i am still driving this car 7 days a week round trip to work and back and local driving as well, i have replaced radiator(last 2 weeks) all hoses, water pump, thermostat and fresh coolant.

Now I say head gasket. i have chemically tested coolant (negative result) i have had issues of collant blowing back out of the over flow bottle, (this hasn't happened since radiator replacement) I have no smell of collant from exhaust nor do i have any mixing of fluids. I've done everything i can to test (including compression test) car starts, idles, and drives just fine im on the PA turnpike crusing at 80 MPH all the time no issue does not over heat now. (Possibly just a bad radiator) dont know.. cant afford to chance it..
Getting an income tax refund and must get a vehicle thats a bit larger. Im looking into an SUV at this time, maybe a navigator or expidition, something similar..

so if you have any questions ask ill be brutally honest about it.. i want this to be a good deal for all involved.
remember this is a 96lsc MK8.. so its got lots of 1 off parts and goodies.

Let me know
Bill

yes it is the same car. several items have been addressed but as i stated still needs work.
I have replaced all brake components, new rotors, calipers, pads, replaced bags (front and rears) the Air compressor was a rebuild from Eddie. 1.5 years ago.. new dryer inline. the radiator may have been the major issue and recently blew out on me about 4 weeks ago now, replaced and the car hasn't gone over the A since it was replaced (again its been very cold here) I did replace all hoses as well, water pump, thermostat and have 100% removed all air from system i have been checking and in over3 - 4 weeks haven't had to add any fluids. Tires will need to be replaced. the alignment was done and 100% perfect i will provide proof of this as well.
I am forced to get into a 4X4 due to my lengthy drive and conditions of mother nature and the hills i must navigate. I am taking serious consideration to the price I also know this is a 1 year 1 model car, lots of very hard to find parts as well as they are all functional (VCRM, IMRC's, Computer and relays, Factory luminarc headlamps, and almost crystal clear LSC lenses), these are to name a few of the difficult parts to find.
Also cat back flow master exhaust 1.5 years old. has 98 repinned transmission with J-mod. has Diablo Sport chip (bought from Driller). not saying its excellent but body is good and with a little work could be great car again.

Back window molding is almost perfect (has a little pitting in it but no waves of any type, sunroof doesn't leak and headliner is nice and tight)

My Phone Number for txt or call is 215-528-3904
Bill

several people donated to your cause of keeping the Mark running. If you're selling the car maybe you should consider reimbursing them, just a thought

Members online

No members online now.
Back