1994 Lincoln MarkVIII, a few mods. 3500$ OBO

94m5

Dmaup's Daddy
Reaction score
Contact seller
Howdy folks.

Up for sale is my blue markviii.

High mileage on the body, but everything else is new.

C-head engine
T3650 5 Speed
New rear end assy
Twin 255 fuel pumps, with supporting fuel line mods.
Hids
A/C is ice cold as well.

Does not include tje cobra brakes or the 18" wheels.

Mike

Nothing in the works Kirk, just weighing my options here. If I get enough to make it worth my while, I'll sell it.

It is only a car after all.

94m5 comes from his 94 v6 5 speed camaro from high school. It was his screen name before the 5 speed swap.

You have been away from it too long...After this weekend see if you still want to sell it... :)

Bump.

Still for sale.

If I don't sell it in the next 2 weeks, Ill pull the C-Head engine and part the rest out.

Mike

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showpost.php?p=661580&postcount=54

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showpost.php?p=661585&postcount=55

Thing is, I'm having a hard time convincing myself to sell it. The ONLY reason is, I ain't gonna want to deal with questions on how something works, or how it is setup. Once I am done with this car......I am DONE. Unless you pay an extra 500 or so on the car.

I just thought of this. The entire front end is new as well. Everything is moog with a lifetime warranty. 1-3/8 sway bar is new as well. Flaming river steering joint, and 3 new cops.

just for that im gonna buy it and call you every day ;)

whats this?

hows that work?

why did you do this like that?

You made medo this, Mike...
Posting and you:

When someone wants to comment on a post that is not directly under the last post, then user should use the quote system to avoid confusion.

If a user comments on the last post before his comment, then user does not need to use the quote system.

Cliff notes: nope. It was aimed at chicken. :p

Members online

No members online now.
Back