1991 Caddy STS For sale $850

corder13 said:
Wouldn't want to trade for a motorcycle, would you? :D It's a 76 Honda CB750. It needs a couple things, but it comes with extras as well. :) Let me know. I'd need it delivered, though. I'm in Jonesburg, Missouri (right at an hour west of St. Louis).

Does the Caddy have a clean title?

Rick
My brother has one of those Honda's. It has a clean title as far as I know. Delivery is no problem if pre-paid. I will charge for gas money there and back. Let me know.

Just a little confused now. Are you interested in the bike, or were you just adding answers to what I had asked before about delivery. Sorry, just got me confused. LOL

Rick

corder13 said:
Just a little confused now. Are you interested in the bike, or were you just adding answers to what I had asked before about delivery. Sorry, just got me confused. LOL

Rick
Sorry for the confusion... Just answering questions about delivery should you want to swing it some other way. Not interested in the Honda...

No problem, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something, although you DID have my hopes up for a little while. LOL

I wish I had the cash to buy the car outright, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Anyway, good luck with the sale.

Rick

Members online

No members online now.
Back