1991 Caddy STS For sale $850

I am planning on going over on Saturday to take pictures of it. All I know is that it was parked because it wouldn't pass the emmision test required to register it in the state of Indiana. "Exhaust leak" Only 5 countys in the state test for emmisions. I will post as much info as I can. Thanks for your interest.

I did find out it is a 1990. Here are some pics. The body is in excellent shape. The only rust that I could find is on the gas door.

Let's try again for the pictures.

90 Seville2W.jpg

90 Seville1W.jpg

90 SevilleW.jpg

90 Seville3W.jpg

90 Seville4W.jpg

90 Seville5W.jpg

90 Seville6W.jpg

I hope so. If not I may fix it for myself once I have seen it and sat in it.

I have always liked those Pitted Button leather saets on 80's Cadillacs. You should Buy it Zieg.

Don't tempt me, if it were only a few months into the year and 30 degrees warmer, I would do it in a heatbeat. Still will if no takers though. It sits real nice and for just sitting the interior doesn't smell at all.

Can you say ROAD TRIP?????????????? I am only about 8 hours from mall of America. LOL

DAMN!!

If you were only closer to me that would be a great parts car for my 87 eldo.
Let me know if it's going to be parted out

Future said:
DAMN!!

If you were only closer to me that would be a great parts car for my 87 eldo.
Let me know if it's going to be parted out

Parting out may be an option when it gets a tad bit warmer. I will try and keep the post going. This is a really nice car.

Well for reference I would need the following:

The chrome moulding on the outside skirt
possibly the front bumper cover (paint may fix mine fine tho)
the interior control moduls (the 2 parts under the stereo)
the seat tracks
maybe the belts too

If that was a 2door, I'd be jumping on them interior panels, but their not. and the wiper control doesn't have the cruise control built in either :(

Wouldn't want to trade for a motorcycle, would you? :D It's a 76 Honda CB750. It needs a couple things, but it comes with extras as well. :) Let me know. I'd need it delivered, though. I'm in Jonesburg, Missouri (right at an hour west of St. Louis).

Does the Caddy have a clean title?

Rick

The only trade I would consider is for a certain Snap-On top toolbox, sorry.

Members online

Back