1986-92 Mark VII 5.0L (150 HP) Item #70402

One question for the nitrous guys. Is a bottle heater as important as everyone says it is. I have been looking around and found a few. Just would like some comments. Also, is there any other product that I should be looking for?

I have recieved it one day early! It looks like so much S H. But then I got rid of the fuel pump S H and seemed to ez the wires part of it all. The bottle was bigger/heavier then I thought it would be.

Any comments on an install? I should be okay. I have to build up a back seat. Find a brake booster. No one has my year. It goes up to 89' then starts again at 93'. There isn't even a record for it! I installed the gauge pods. Those look hot! I have installed new switches. Carbon Fiber! I got the steering wheel. Its alot better looking in person. Pictures seem to bring the chrome out to much. But looks great. The auto parts store doesn't have liquid tephlon. (<~~~Spelling!) It says not to use the tape. That is what I have! Damn!

Sifrino3 said:
Never been to the track. Tryed on my honey moon of all things. But the brake booster failed when I was pulling into the gas station for ice. But im going to try harder to get down there and run with nitrous and without. I won't wait for something to happen to get my lazy a$$ down to Phx, AZ.

I know my car will not even come close to a 14.6 now. After I installed headers, fuel reg, and pulley's. The power ended just droped like crazy. But I believe when it was sitting. Some how it got air in the coolant system. Bcoz its over heating like the power lose. Power down, heat way UP!

But before those madifications. The car ran very strong. I just need to get that back!
The timeslip gallery is for LEGITIMATE times run at a racetrack, not your estimate or g-tech, or fantasy....why don't you remove it and repost when you actually DO see a track :soapbox:

Sifrino3 said:
It will easly run 14.6. So, just calm down. . .
Your time is bogus, why post it as fact? It makes your already poor rep even worse. I'll give you credit for trying, but your complete lack of research before purchase leads me to believe you will never get this car to the track let alone run a 14.6. Prove me wrong!

Is that it? I respect your opinion and if it does bother you. I will take my time off the time slips. Although I do not think it is hurting anyone. . .

14.6 without nitrous and just bolt-ons ain't happening - especially in Arizona.

Like has been said, the timeslip database is for people who actually run at a track and can back it up with a timeslip.

Wow....just gets better and better everytime I check in! :dancefool

Members online

Back