1986-92 Mark VII 5.0L (150 HP) Item #70402

Sifrino3

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
70405.jpg

EFI Dry Systems: 40-150 HP​
Performer EFI Dry Nitrous Systems supply nitrous directly into the intake stream. The extra fuel is supplied through the injectors by raising the pressure or changing the duty cycle, making them the safest and most reliable way to get power gains.

1986-95 Mustang 5.0L & 1996-98 4.6L (150 HP) ....#70402

Summit Price Tag ~ $732.99
My Price Tag ~ $550 Shipped!

I don't know what happened! It just happed. I could not do anything about it! Help! Okay, calm down. . . I also got a aftermarket BBK 255lph duel pump. (#BBK-1607) You think that will be enough to handle the nitrous without having to use the in line pump?

I got a air/fuel gauge already with a nitrous gauge that is packed some where. Should I worry about getting a fuel preasure gauge? I have one installed but its not readable from the inside.

Dunno when it will be installed. But I have a camera if joey want a detailed instal! I have to get the rear seat figures out. I think im going to make a shelf system. Or something! The nitrous bottle should be in the middle of the bucket seats where the back seats sat. The I will not have to use a bottle opener!

Okay, can I leave it in the car all the time? Its AZ here. Summer heat! Whats my worries about it? Tell me anything!

Im also thinking of getting the Valentine 1. With all this street racing Im going to do! Ha ha, yeah right. Im going to be so scared the first time I hit it. I think I need to make a bucket. Just incase. . .

Last edited:
Sifrino3 said:

I got a air/fuel gauge already with a nitrous gauge that is packed some where. Should I worry about getting a fuel preasure gauge? I have one installed but its not readable from the inside.

Bottle pressure and fuel pressure are the two most important items when running nitrous. You want a viewable fuel gauge.

When setting up and tuning, pull the plugs often and inspect closely. I would not trust a run of the mill A/F gauge for critical fuel parameters when using nitrous. Always error on the rich side for safe engine operation.

driller said:
Bottle pressure and fuel pressure are the two most important items when running nitrous. You want a viewable fuel gauge.

When setting up and tuning, pull the plugs often and inspect closely. I would not trust a run of the mill A/F gauge for critical fuel parameters when using nitrous. Always error on the rich side for safe engine operation.

So, I need a Autometer fuel preasure gauge. You don't trust the air/fuel gauges or just cheap ones? Mines autometers carbon series. Mine always seems to be one of two lines over on the rich side. . .

Very cool. Just please be careful, and tune everything as much as possible before hitting the juice. It would be a shame to hurt that pretty car of yours! With that sucker you should be cruising into the 13's, given you can get traction!

I dunno, anyone ever go down the track side ways doing 13s? Im going to hate these tinny little 245s! I bought a few new gauges. Autometer Carbon Fiber fuel preasure gauge and tranny temp. . .

Sifrino3 said:
... You don't trust the air/fuel gauges or just cheap ones?

IMHO you want actual ratios not solely 'rich/lean' indicators to confidently tune for the nitrous. Once properly set up, the A/F meter would be fine to alert you of problems before they become fatal for the motor.

pro-five-oh said:
Better save up some bread for a new transmission, odds are you're gonna need it!

That should be one of my next modifications. A new 5-speed. My tranny already seems to be acting up. But its not to bad. I gotta get a cooler on there before it gets worse. Try to make it last til I can get another one. . .

I need some tires!

driller said:
IMHO you want actual ratios not solely 'rich/lean' indicators to confidently tune for the nitrous. Once properly set up, the A/F meter would be fine to alert you of problems before they become fatal for the motor.

Its not just rich lean. Im sorry I think im miss reading you. I have this one. . .
atm-4775.jpg

Sifrino3 said:
Dunno when it will be installed. But I have a camera if joey want a detailed instal!

Absolutely!

That would make a great article for the tech section!

Well, I shell get on it. I will be doing so much while hooking it up. I will try real hard to just keep in what is needed for the nitrous hook up.

My site has been shut down. Doubt I have a garage anymore. Cleaning up time for all new pictures! No links, but seems that I still have my pic in sign. . .

Sifrino3 said:
Well, I shell get on it. I will be doing so much while hooking it up. I will try real hard to just keep in what is needed for the nitrous hook up.

My site has been shut down. Doubt I have a garage anymore. Cleaning up time for all new pictures! No links, but seems that I still have my pic in sign. . .

Your car domain site is still up -- what site are you referring to?

And yes, write all the articles you like... every one is appreciated!

Joeychgo said:
Your car domain site is still up -- what site are you referring to?

And yes, write all the articles you like... every one is appreciated!

There shouldn't be any pictures. Xept maybe one on the site.

JSev22 said:
Hey sif, did you really run a 14.6 like you posted in the timeslip section or did you just make that up?

Never been to the track. Tryed on my honey moon of all things. But the brake booster failed when I was pulling into the gas station for ice. But im going to try harder to get down there and run with nitrous and without. I won't wait for something to happen to get my lazy a$$ down to Phx, AZ.

I know my car will not even come close to a 14.6 now. After I installed headers, fuel reg, and pulley's. The power ended just droped like crazy. But I believe when it was sitting. Some how it got air in the coolant system. Bcoz its over heating like the power lose. Power down, heat way UP!

But before those madifications. The car ran very strong. I just need to get that back!

The same place that 20hp comes from with the addition of a chip.

Werd!

:dj:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back